Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 November 2011

A Pearly Thank You - Simon Says Stamp DT Card & Mini Candy Winner

Hello peeps,
We had such a long day at the hospital yesterday & were both shattered when we eventually got home, but fingers crossed hubby has finished with trips into hospital except for a check up next week & life can return to some sort of normality at last. Hubby had 6 syringes of infected fluid drained off his knee & straight away he said it felt sore but much better than it did. When I saw the nurse come out carrying 2 large bottles of fluid for testing I was a bit gutted I didn't go in for a nose as I do like to supervise lol, but I was too busy chatting away to various strange men in the waiting area, and it was very odd that it was all men there!  I was there so long I felt I ought to meet & greet everyone and offer them coffee like I do at home lol. I think the only man I didn't end up yapping to was a prisoner chained to his guards, & since we had to travel to the hospital in Shepton Mallet & Shepton prison is for "lifers" I think I can safely say he was a "friend" I didn't need to make lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our new challenge is

My card today is very different for me, sort of grown up lol. My lovely teamies and I are showcasing HERO ARTS products this week and since we don't have Thanksgiving in the UK I have made a Thank You card and featured two Hero Arts stamps & got just a little bit carried away with pearls lol.
Ingredients -
Medium - Copics
Papers - K&Co a gift from lovely mummy, thank you xx
Pearls - Hero Arts

As always our very generous Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 in store spending spree

Don't forget to keep an eye on the STORE BLOG peeps for scrummy new products & giveaways

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Cards & More - blue pearl, Creative Card Crew - thankful, Midnight Madness #130 - sketch, Partytime Tuesdays - thank you, Hooked On Crafts - something punched, Make It Monday - anything goes, Paper Pretties - giving thanks

I almost forgot my mini candy!
The lucky winner of the Moonlight Wishes LOTV stamp is -
*
*
Congrats hunny, please email me your full name & postal addy and I will pop this little cutie in the post to you.

That's me done peeps, time for a long overdue catch up with as many of you as possible and I have loads of emails to catch up so apologies if yours is one awaiting a reply I will get there, eventually lol.
Thanks for stopping by


43 comments:

  1. Hope your OH is feeling much better soon. Your card is indeed very grown up and so very gorgeous. The image is beautifully coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy...love all the pearls, so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Mandy, good to hear that hubby is getting better.
    Your card is gorgeous, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Mandy! I'm so glad hubby is on the mend now and lol at you chatting to the whole waiting room! I think you were right to avoid the convict though lol! Big hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy

    I hope you feel better soon and your hubby's knee is feeling better soon too.

    Your card is just stunning. I adore the stamp you have used and the gorgeous blue you have coloured it. Very, very pretty.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a day you had glad your hubby will be better after that ! I recently won a hero arts stamp from SSS and it is so lovely to stamp with! This is gorgeous your colouring Makes it so beautiful. I love all the pearls ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) very pretty and stylish ! I love the blue/white combo,, stunning ! :-)

    oohh Hubby's knee sounds painful, hope he gets better soon xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Mandy, beautiful colours.
    Pleased to hear hubby is on the mend. I am sure all those fella's enjoyed your company.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun
    glad all ok with hubbie, oh hun i did laught at ya post about the waiting room, great read. Totally gorgeous card as always, beautiful detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Mandy, love how youve done the edging its gorgeous, the image is stunning to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card. I love the image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know what, I've heard about girls like you chatting up men!! LOL
    Glad Ian is feeling better now, hopefully you will both soon be doing the Tango together????? LOL
    Gorgeous card hunni, love the colours, such a different card for you but sooo beautiful.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Mandy, really beautiful....Glad your o/h is ok, had to laugh at you chatting away to all....sounds very familiar....better than being a misery hun...lol....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that sounds painful...

    Lovely card and pretty image!

    Hope you have a good night,
    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is beautiful Mandy.
    Look out for postie they are on the way. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Mandy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Many, Wow so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wwoowww Mandy, this is awesome!!!! What a beautifull card!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful card Mandy. You have showcased the image beautiful, letting it take most of the attention. Its really beautiful. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work, Mandy! I love the beautiful blue flourish and the flower embellies :)

    I'm thankful to have you, an amazing artist, on our DT! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is beautiful Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super pretty and so elegant, love it, love that stamp..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh hun this is really beautiful love that flowers,and goreous detail glad hubbie is on the mend hun,hugs cheyrlxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful, elegant card Mandy! Your colouring is als always fantastic and I love all the pearls!
    Nive to hear your husband is getting better again.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card Mandy,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am delighted with your work
    Very beautifully presented
    a stamp is wonderfully painted
    just perfection

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMW missus, just can't let you out anywhere, lol! Glad it's done with now - but it did make me feel squirmy, spesh as my knees are playing up again! Stunning card babes - that stamp is sooooooo gorgeous, and the pearls really set it off beautifully. Love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning creation Mandy, the colours are so beautiful and the design and the image the details delightful.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Mandy
    Very sweet and gentle card!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful card - gorgeous image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful card, so elegant.. yes not your usual type of images, but love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry not visited you Mandy,been through a bad patch.

    Sorry to read about your husband,do hope he is recovering ok.How are you too.I adore your Stunning card,so Beautiful.Big Gentle Hugs to all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. My oh my this is gorgeous!!! Love every inch of this card Mandy!! What a issue with dear hubby--glad he is better but boy what an ordeal. YEAH thanks so much for the AWESOME LOTV stamp ~~Really really adore it!!!!!
    Thanks deeply
    Mary lou

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so beautiful hun. Very pretty and delicate.
    I love this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday.



    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! This is really lovely! It's so delicate and pristine...beautiful work! So glad you took the Midnight Madness challenge.
    Gloria
    MMSC Design Team
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Totally stunning! So very delicate with such elegance!!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous work of art and for participating in this weeks challenge at Midnight Madness!!
    hugs
    donna
    priscillastyles/DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. So beutiful and elegant. Love the touches of blue. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    ReplyDelete
  39. WHat a elegant and stylish card you have made! Love the clean touch, and the gorgeous image.
    Thank you so much for sharing at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs Guro

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! What a wonderful card! Great design. Thanks for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card. I just love the flowers and the elegant way of your cardmaking.

    Great to see you play at Party Time Tuesdays, do come again we love to have and good luck! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Mandy,
    Wow this is beautiful,I love the image and your design is fabulous....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft...Hope your all feeling good now,and are out of pain....Take care...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins