Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Simon Says Stamp DT - Tilda with wrapped heart

Good morning peeps,
I was so rude to a man on the phone yesterday, I hate the phone lol. We don't answer it very often as it's such an intrusion with surveys & sales calls etc, all my friends & family have a code to ring so that I answer or call my mobile, but I got fed up with it ringing so answered to a horrid con man trying to convince me he was from Microsoft & they had detected serious malware in my computer!!!! What a load of flipping rubbish, hubby was daft enough to follow instructions when they called before until I unplugged the phone & ended the call to stop him, what the con man on the phone does is instructs you to put the malware in your computer yourself & then tries to sell you a product to remove it!!!! Be warned peeps if you get a phone call like this Microsoft do not telephone people & tell them they have detected serious threats in your computer, it is a con so let off some steam & tell the caller where to go lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is 

My lovely teamies & I are showcasing Prima products this week, I love Prima goodies so was very happy to showcase them :)
Ingredients -
Prima products - papers, Jack & Jill Celebrate,  say it in crystals, & flowers
Images - Tilda with wrapped heart & heart tree, Magnolia
Medium - Copics
Postmarks - Bo Bunny
Twine - Hemptique
Sparkle - diamond stickles
Doily - Royal lace
Tools - MS Vintage floral PATP, Tim Holtz tiny attacher stapler, nestabilities large ovals & labels 18, Magnolia doo hickey heart swirls & swirly butterfly, CC Designs leafy branch & Spellbinder fancy tags
The Copic colours I've used are - skin E000, E00, E13, R30, R20, hair E27, E31, E50, dress R89, R59, R39/ RV02, RV00, RV000, boots E55, E53, E51, E25, socks C1, C00, tree E47, E57, E37, E27/ R89, R39, wrapped heart RV95, RV93, RV91(bow) R85, R83, R81
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 in store spending spree in the fabulous SIMON SAYS STAMP SUPERSTORE :)

Go take a look at the store blog peeps as well as the usual give aways, inspiration & new products there are some lovely piccys of CHA. There is a fab video link in store of Tim Holtz demonstrating his new DISTRESS MARKERS, OMG I need these lol. Go check out the markers and the link is beneath it :)
I'll be back to enter some challenges as I have taken so long linking products due to being distracted by lots of lovely goodies falling into my shopping cart, so I'll be back when I've paid and then pre order those distress markers that I need lol
Thanks for stopping by


41 comments:

  1. Oh, the image is cute! Your colouring is gentle so much! Love the papers you used here - all is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy this is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and those flowers are beautiful.
    I hope you told that caller where to go!!!
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuning card Mandy...love the dark coloring of Tilda...you have used great details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the warning lovely xxx
    I'm sick of getting calls from people trying to flog me something!
    Had one a lunch time, and now these cold callers are getting bolshy!
    Love your beautiful card Mandy!
    The heart tree looks superb behind her.
    It's all so very pretty.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.

    Loads of peeps trying to sell things by phone nowadays but that is so cheeky.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute for words Mandy..loving the layout and the cute colours....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Mandy! How obnoxious are some people! The nerve they have. In The Netherlands we have a register where you can have your number registered on a list of people who don't want to be phoned by salesmen etc. Though this guy probably just phoned numbers he could think of. Great that you unplugged the phone! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Mandy ,,, soooo pretty !! I LOVE everything about it! your attention to detail is amazing ! :-)

    Glad you're so tuned in to cons !! sounds like your hubby shouldn't be allowed to answer the phone !! :-) ( don't tell him I said that,, lol ):-)


    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grrrr! I hate those phonecalls too - and the stupid automated message ones - grrrrr! Beautiful card though :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mandy, your work ALWAYS blows me away!!! Absolutely gorgeous with so many fabulous details that I could look at it for forever!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hunny - if the phone annoy's you - stick it in the bowl of water!!!
    Your card is gorgeous, Tilda is so pretty, fabulous colours and your details are stunning!!!
    huggles
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Mandy..just love those pretty flowers...beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A friend of ours received one of these calls and the guy at the other end had hacked his computer and was moving the mouse and printing things off! Scary what they can do these days, but well done you for not giving in!

    Fab card, that Tilda is so sweet and you've coloured her beautifully! Gorgeous flowers and pearl embellishments and I love those postmarks. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh this looks so great! Love all the pretty details you've used!
    Good job on the nasty man! Hate it when they phone you... and always at the wrong moment when you have absolutely no minute to spare lol
    Greetz
    **Evi**

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooohhh,stunning card Mandy, love the Tilda and all the gorgeous details. I detest those people who call up too, some awful woman has been bugging our phoneline, I screamed something offensive at her earlier in the week and she hasn't phoned back... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is right up my street, I love it. She is so super cute and you did a brill job at colouring her in.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Mandy I am in stitches...pmsl...my eyes are watering, so funny, but thanks for the heads up...lol....

    Your card is just adorable, so gorgeous..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Mandy, l haven't got dry eyes and it's not easy typing this comment.......lol your card is so so cute too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card. I love the image - beautifully coloured too - and the swirls are lovely.
    We used to have those types of phones calls a lot in Sydney and I always hung up on them.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so beautiful Mandy what lovely colours and embellies you have used! I haven't had that cold call before but often get many, we normally put them on to our 4 yr old and they soon get fed up with chatting to him about transformers lol! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi hun
    my friend got caught with that but she stopped before giving her card details, i was worried she may have put a virus on her comp!
    I remember you saying about hubby, lol.
    As always a totally gorgeous card, awesome colour work, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card. I just love all the detail that you use. The colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mandy this is just so perfect and loving your heart tree you have masked behind the beautiful Tilda! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super sweet card, Mandy! I really love the coloring of Tilda and the contrast to the rest of the card! Of course the embellishments are just lovely as always :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card, love this tilda
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Mandy, this is just soooo wonderful. Your tilda is colored magnificiently. I love the beautiful lace border, with a touch of distressing. what a wonderful detail.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So gorgeous Mandy! I love that image and you coloured it perfectly! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. haha it's so unreal to believe that THOSE phone calls are worldwide - they don't just pick on us silly Aussies :P
    Don't they just irritate you... they even called my parents one day and my father told them he doesn't have a computer (truth) and they didn't/wouldn't believe him!!
    Love that gorgeous Tilda and the cool tree stamp too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card Mandy, such a cute image. Loving the bold type on your blog now, I can read it no probs.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I get that call quite regularly Mandy, I just put the phone down on them usually although yesterday I did say "oh yes, I've heard that one before" and then put the phone down on him LOL.
    What a sweet image and beautifully coloured. A gorgeous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh this is so beautiful Mandy, such a sweet Tild.
    One of the disadvantages of beening at home all day is the cold calls, must remember to buy a whistle.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Mand, I can just imagine what you said to that man - well done! LOL!!!

    So annoying and such time wasting! as well as so dangerous as I am sure lots of people give out the information they need to hack their computers.

    Anyhoooooo - love your creation - stunning. Hugs to you, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutly fantastic, love those powerfull colors. Hugs juanita

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow as always youve card is stunning, I love that image and the gorgeous flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wowzer Mandy this card is a heart full of love, I love how you have that tree behind Tilda is really is great, the bling is super, this is one awesome card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh Mandy another spectacular card!!!! Wow this is really a stunning creation again!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is adorable, such a cute Tilda.
    Love
    Berni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh my word... gorgeous card and embellishes ~ love that you've chosen to make the colors of the image stand out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins