Thank you for following me xx

Tuesday 10 July 2012

For Someone Special - Addicted To Stamps DT Card

Good morning peeps,
I am soooooooo very late posting a DT card, at this rate the next challenge will be here before I post my card.
I've spent a few days spaced out on my painkillers as my shoulder pain has been really evil, so I just sat, & sat & sat, daydreaming about nothing in particular kind of watching TV but finding it hard to focus in my drug fuddled haze, & finding everything even more hysterically funny than usual lol.

At last I have my
ADDICTED TO STAMPS 
DT card to share & this fortnight our challenge is a nice easy one
FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL

The card I made was for my friend Ali as her and her hubby Chris have just celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Ingredients -
Papers - from stash
Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Butterfly - The Craftz Boutique
Sparkle - diamond stickles & crystal glamour dust
 I'm still in shock as there isn't one single flower on this card which is so not like me. No flowers, lots of "man cards" lately, something is going seriously wrong with me at the moment lol.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes, Stamp With Fun - favourite stamps (Magnolia's), So Artful - all that glitters
That's me done for today peeps, we have little Ollie coming to stay for his first sleep over tonight, he hasn't met the puppy yet & I know he will love him. I have a feeling 18 month old Ollie + puppy = chaos lol.
Thanks for stopping by

27 comments:

  1. Hello Mandy. Gorgeous card absolutely stunning. Love the layout and all the embelishments are beautiful. Hope your shoulder get's better soon. Take care. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous card Mandy.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun this is fantastic,the detail is just amazing and they will love love this hun its just amazing hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant Mandy! Brilliant!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Mandy~Love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 10, 2012

    What a pure and elegant card Mandy!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Mandy, I love white on white, I think it's just so elegant! That image is so gorgeous.

    Hope your shoulder is feeling better, and good luck with the sleepover!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Mandy and so elegant, I hope you are feeling more with it soon and have fun with Ollie and the puppy! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Mandy.... You have done this white on white card just beautifully, your friend will love it!!! I have never seen a white on white so pretty!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card Mandy and love the white on white - so elegant!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....such an elegant and beautiful creation, Mandy! Love the punched border and all the fabulous details on this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what a stunning card I love white on white its very elegant
    love it
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally stunning card Mandy really love it:)x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sensational..stunning and exquiste....my kindda card..i love this cant get over how utterly beautifull this is..and sorry to read your in pain i hope its easing...not nice is it...you need a nice rub!!! but yer did make me chuckle about things being funnier than normal..hhehehe ..love & hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful all white card.. Gorgeous Design and Beautiful Details.. The bow is Stunning.. and I love the Design of the card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww this is stunning Mandy, gorgeous layers and details. Hope Ollie and the puppy become mates, I'm sure they will xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous Mandy!! Very elegant and stylish and with beautiful embellies! I hope you soon feel better again. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  19. STunning white on white card Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what can I say your friend sure is lucky to receive this its just heavenly and love all the beautiful detail! Hope the painkillers are working and worth all the fuzz!!

    Hope you enjoyed your sleepover Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your WOW card is just... wow! Your work is usually gorgeous, but this is a new level. And without color! Fabulous is an understatement...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh such a gorgeous white on white card Mandy! I love the die cuts and fabby details. I love your flowery cards...but these are just gorgeous too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm very excited, the card looks so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soooooooo romantic and classy, Mandy. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a stunning card, so beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning card, Mandy!

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning, I love all the white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins