Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Memories - Simon Says Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
Hopefully blogger has played nice and has published my DT post for me as I will be at work & was up late last night busy typing my post so I will get straight down to business.

On to today's card -

 at
& this week our challenge is
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Technique Tuesday & / or Cas-ual Friday's products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.

My card today features Technique Tuesday's "Memories" stamp from the Favourite Memories sentiment stamp set, along with one of Simon Says Stamps sentiments, and of course some sweet little Magnolia's (all linked at the end of my post)

The copic colours I've used are -
Tilda - skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - E55, E53, E51, socks - C3, C1, C00, shoes - W5, W3, W0, heart - R89, R59, R39
Edwin - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, hair - E50, E55, E57, top - W5, W3, W1, W0, trousers - E79, E74, E71, socks C3, C1, C00 / E37, E35, E31, wings - C3, C1, C00
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Have you seen the new website?

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Magnolia Down Under - anythng goes
I am so annoyed with myself as I agreed to help out & work an 8am -8.30pm shift today as we were short staffed & last night I found out my gorgeous great niece & great nephew are coming to my house for the day today to enjoy some playtime in our pool and now I won't get to see them :(
I will no doubt be seriously sulking about now knowing I am missing my bubbas, unless of course someone at work has given me a cake fix to take the edge off my grump lol.
Thanks for stopping by

21 comments:

  1. Mandy, this is beautiful! I really love the brown tones! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has done well.. And your card is Beautiful.. Love them both. And Beautiful coloring.. so warm and cosy colors.. Perfect sewing and Great Details.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, and as always, you've surrounded it with goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i will be constantly inspired by your coloring skills :) fabulous card! hope todays shift goes by quickly and that your family can come visit you again soon when you can have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Mandy! Love ll the elements you always use on your card! And your coloring is amazing!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) you are the Queen of all things Tilda ,, this is stunning, all the details are so pretty ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Mandy, I love the adorable couple - I've always had a sort spot for cute Edwin!!
    Wonderful colours and stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card Mandy. I love Tilda and Edwin and the colours and design are gorgeous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mandy stunning creation as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet, Mandy!! Love the embellishments!! Your coloring is always PERFECT! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Mandy! gorgeous, so many amazing details!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you placed the embellishments and every little detail is spot on, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandy, your card is breathtaking, I love everything about it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Mandy, I especially love the embellies you used.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh woooowww, this is just too beautiful for words. It so wonderfully and your colours are amazing. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mandy, The card is stunning!!! your so talented !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was enjoying the peeks at the main image and then saw the entire card and my jaw hit the floor! Wow! Beautiful, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just adore your cards as you know and aspire to be as talented as you, this one is simply beautiful with those vintage tones do love the cream and brown combo and all your embellies, must visit more often (mental note made)
    hugs Bridget xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! So many details and embellishments yet the image and sentiment shine through. Love it! (sorry if this posts twice, Blogger is playing games!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your work is truly amazing, Mandy! So many gorgeous elements here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandy - I just don't know where to start! HOW do you do this?? Amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins