Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hello Sunshine! - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
The weather here definitely feels like it's on the turn at the moment, chilly mornings & blustery showers & with way too many thunderstorms for my liking! Trying to be all grown up & professional when it's thundering & I'm at work is not easy when all I really want to do is hide in the nearest cupboard lol. Fingers crossed our warmer weather & sunny days returns soon, & without the thunderstorms of course :)

On to today's card -

 at
& this week our challenge is
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Simon's very own fabulous exclusive products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
 My card today features loads of Simon's fabby products, from card stock to stamps & dies, way too many to link on the challenge blog but you will find them all linked at the end of my post.
I've die cut Simon's full card Sunshine die and used it as a stencil & used chalk to colour my sun & also to colour Simon's medium size butterfly.
I've also die cut a selection of Simon's tags and embossed or stamped on them for some added texture & all the paper edges have been lightly inked with Pumice Stone distress ink.
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
The Paper Shelter - punches & dies, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today, aching & sneezing & just generally feeling wiped out. I thought I may just have been a bit tired due to working loads of extra hours but the sneezing, sore throat & staff ringing in sick was a bit of a give away that I wasn't just tired. Oh well relaxing on the sofa blogging and colouring sounds really appealing now & at least they are things I enjoy lol.
 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. waue awsome love this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mandy your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Mandy! Love your sprinkling of hydrangea blossoms all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Mandy. The design is fabulous and love all the embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the whole design of this is sp pretty, I love the delicate colours and die cuts ,,, beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the soft colors of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous, love the couds
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Mandy! this is sweeeet....the embossed white clouds look amazing and a darlin sentiment! Hope you have a splendid weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is absolutely beautiful Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and clever touches here in your lovely masterpiece - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card!! And those clouds are so cute with the dotting on.. Lovely Die cuts and FAB put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Mandy! Love the pretty butterflies and super cute clouds!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning as ever Mandy - so soft and pretty.
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins