Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Somethings ..... Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps & a very Happy New Year to all.
Yes I am back at last, I'm so sorry my poor little blog has been idle for so long. I have been a very poorly girlie the past few weeks and many antibiotics, steroids, painkillers and nebulisers later I am feeling a bit better but I can't ever remember feeling quite poorly for so long, or being so exhausted! I've pretty much spent the lead up to and all of Christmas & New Year in my PJ's snuggled on the sofa or in bed so you'd think I'd be full of energy by now but I still feel I could sleep for England, and win a gold medal at it lol.
A big thank you to everyone who has emailed, text or Facebook messaged me asking if I'm ok, it's so lovely to know I was missed :)

 I have lots of catching up to do and I have 3 cards to share today!

 It's Wednesday which means ..........


 at
& this week our challenge is
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Simon's very own wonderful
 on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

 My card today features many of Simon's lovely products as I have created my papers using some Simon stamp sets and Simon's Surf Blue ink pad.
I stamped randomly on my paper using various stamps from the Baby, So Beautiful & Sketched Alphabet stamp sets as well as stamping on a separate panel using one of my favourite stamps the Dawn Hearts background stamp.

  The Copic colours I've used are -
Tilda - skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress & shoes - W4, W2, W0. Baby's blanket - B23, B21, B000
Edwin - skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E27, E31, E50, shirt - N3, N1, N0, trousers - C5, C3, C1, shoes - N7, N6, N3, jumper - YG95, YG93, YG91

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - new beginnings, Creative Card Crew - for a child,  Loves Rubber Stamps - anything goes, Bunny Zoe's Crafts - buttons, Craft-Dee Bows - anything goes with a hand tied bow, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - old (stamp) & new (swirl die), Crazy Challenge - buttons, Whoopsi Daisy - anything goes, A Gem Of A Challenge - anything goes
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

I created many CAS Christmas cards using more lovely Simon products, but they never made it onto my blog before Christmas due to being ill so here are a couple of them now.

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Papertake Weekly- anything goes, Shopping Our Stash - use something new (Village dies), Crafty Boots - use something new (Village dies), [Pin]spirational - snowflake  inspiration, Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - anything goes,
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Holly Jolly - Ornaments, Card Mania - make it sparkle, Dream Valley - Christmas, Love To Create - anything goes, Challenge Up Your Life - Kraft card stock

That's me finished for today peeps,  thanks for stopping by 

48 comments:

  1. These are all very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) All of them are fabulous and I have to say that the last one looks even more gorgeous IRL ! ;-) Thank You XX :-)

    Hope you feel better soon xx go back to bed and have more rest, your body obviously needs it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Mandy sounds like we have the same thing - I been full of it since Boxing Day and simply cannot shift it! Beautiful cards as usual!! Get well soon hun!! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Mandy!! Love your coloring and embellishing as always :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Mandy! All the best for 2015!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that your illness is still hanging on, Mandy.....I know exactly how you feel, being so tired. We have something very minor here, but it just won't let us go, and all I want to do is sleep, too! Let's hope the New Year chases away all the nasty germs hovering around out there.... LOVE your sweet baby card today, what a dear image that is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo liebe Mandy,
    erstmal Gute Besserung und ich hoffe es wird dir bald besser gehen,deine Karten sehen wunderschön aus,die 1. gefällt mir am Besten,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty!! your so creative with all that you do x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 fab cards Mandy !
    happy new year
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Mandy, I really love the white on white and Tilda and fambily are adorable - beautiful detailing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white on white is stunning! Love the snowy village scene. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is just wonderful, Mandy! So sorry you got a bad bug & glad you're on the mend. I totally adore the second card & since I have the SSS Village dies, I'm pinning it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your cards are stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Mandy! The Tilda family is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful New Baby card, great design and lovely image. Your Christmas cards are also gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Mandy!! All so wonderfully designed!! Very pretty!

    Oh, I hope you feel better really soon Mandy!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a stunning trio of cards! They really show your versatility as an artist and I loved how each one was so totally unique. Good thing I don't have to pick a favorite because I liked them all and enjoyed seeing them so much. The colors and texture and elegance of the first card are so striking and you interpreted our old/new theme beautifully! On the second card, I was really impressed by how energetic and striking you made the color white feel. On the last card, I thought it was brilliant to use traditional Christmas elements like ornaments with a totally unexpected color palette. Well done, well done!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Tilda card is stunning - beautifully designed and perfectly executed. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your christmas card is stunning! The kraft background looks gorgeous! This is a wonderful design! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 210 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the white-on-white card! Thanks for joining us for our NEW challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are all absolutely amazing! LOVE the beautiful coloring on the first one, the amazing layering on the second, and the perfect bits of shine on the third! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards, all! That monochromatic white card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mandy, these are all beautiful cards, I especially like the white one. Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete
  26. Three very beautiful and different cards! Your Welcome Baby cards is stunning with your gorgeous coloring and all of the fun embellishments you used...very pretty indeed! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such cute cards. I love your Magnolia card which you entered in our challenge at Craft-Dee Bowz. Your coloring is awesome and I love the colors you used. That little pacifier charm is too cute. Your string bow is adorable, too. Thanks for joining us this month. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  28. darlin cards, I adore the CAS all white...FAB! hope your weekend is grand.

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are all beautiful! I'm lovin' the white on white with Simon's dies! What a great scene!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great projects! The white on white card that you entered in {PIN}Spirational Challenges is just lovely! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card. Love the ornaments on kraft.
    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic Design! Love what you've done with your image! Thank You for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Hugs, Dangina
    Mycarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards Mandy im so please I've found your blog your cards are all stunning.
    i'm looking forward to following you. You are very talented.

    Take Care

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous cards! Love the ornament creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. All are such lovely cards!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful card! Love your ornaments. Very pretty :-)) . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful design! Just stopped by to let you know that your proect will be featured on our FB page www.facebook.com/avenue613 later today! Stop by to say hello.
    Hugz
    Chana M. Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMGosh so adorable, fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh this is so super sweet, they are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a wonderful collection of cards! You embellish with the best of them on every card you create! Thanks for the inspiration, and I do hope you feel much much better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such beautiful cards - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely cards,hun! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope to see more of your creations!
    Hugs!
    Rossi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a sweet card! I love your cute image and colors. Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cool creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Look forward to seeing you in our next challenge!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Mandy

    This is just to let you know that you have been placed in the Crafty Boots ‘Out with the 'Old and In with the New'’ Challenge. Many congratulations.

    We are offering the winner and runners up of this challenge Guest Design Team spots for our 2 March challenge.

    Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

    Don’t forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge badge from our blog.

    Kindest regards.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins