Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 8 March 2015

Gorjuss Angels

 Hello peeps!
I spent a lovely couple of hours in the garden yesterday giving it some much needed attention and loved seeing the signs of Spring out there. I just hope we don't have anymore cold snaps as the frogspawn didn't survive the harsh frosts we had last year. If it does survive we'll have one terrified dog on our hands as the frogs seem to freak poor Jester out lol.
 
Today I have a little card to share that I made a few weeks ago using a Gorjuss stamp I instantly loved when I saw it, although I confess it's taken me around 3 years to actually use it lol.
 
The pretty papers I've used are by Pion & I created the clay frame and fancy corner using Martha Stewarts Crafters Clay, & of course a couple Simon Says Stamp exclusive goodies has snuck on my card, the beautiful Leanna Butterfly die and the cute stitched heart.
 The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - W4, W2, W0, wings & bear - C3, C1, C00
 
 
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
 Crazy 4 Challenges - put a bow on it, Fairytale Stampers - anything goes, Glitter & Sparkle - decorate inside & outside of card, That Craft Place - anything goes / Mothers Day, Fantasy Stampers - mum's the word, Crafty Catz - song title to match image (Angels - Robbie Williams), Sister Act - anything goes, Stempelsonnen - anything goes, Aud's Sentiments - bingo (diagonal - die cut, flowers, 2 patterned papers), Copic Marker Europe - things with wings, Cute Card Thursday - die cuts and punch, Hanna & Friends - anything goes


That's me finished for now peeps, thanks for stopping by


22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy
    congrats on ours day
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo piękna praca.
    Wspaniale się prezentuje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mandy, what a lot of gorgeous cards/projects I have missed. I haven't been getting you in my reader's list for some unknown reason, but I have this time, how odd!
    After the glorious weekend we had I woke up to heavy frost here in the Midlands this morning!!! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a gorgeous card with wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and gorgeous
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love how you have used the paper clay - bought some and made some embellishments but not actually attached them to anything yet. I also have that stamp - eeeeeeeeek must use it. It's such a stunning image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, have always loved this stamp but never bought her. Love rhe colours. Please enter her into the sugar bowl challenge, we love to see Sugar Nellie's being played with x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sehr schön gemacht. Bravo! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent, Mandy! Glad to know I'm not the only one with unused stamps. :-D Thanks so much for playing along in our Bingo challenge at Aud Sentiments this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card!! Love your design and all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww Mandy!!! This is so GORGEOUS!!! I totally love this image as well and you did such a STUNNING job with her!! Love Love Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow this is gorgeous hunny bless you for playing at that craft place this week hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant card. Love the layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so gorgeous! I love this Gorjuss-girl and all the lovely flowers on it!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully designed and coloured, Mandy - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this card is absolutely gorgeous, love the whole thing, and i absolutely adore gorjuss too!
    thank you so much or playing with us at that craft place... rachel, TCP DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful - love your colouring of the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this so much! Great design, layering and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    HUgs stine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins