Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Special Lady - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello peeps!
I am pleased to say antibiotics and steroids are working their magic and I am feeling so much better than last week! I haven't just sat and done absolutely nothing in years, and I even watched mind numbing daytime TV, yes I was that poorly lol.
I am itching to get back to my crafty projects I was in the process of creating again so thankfully being ill hasn't dampened down my mojo :)
 

 It's Wednesday which means ..........  
  
 
 
 at
& this week our challenge is
Special Lady / Girly
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with :) 
 
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
 For today's card I decided to have my first play with a cute Tiddly Inks stamp, lovely isn't she?
The little birds nest is from Prima although I have made it smaller by just using the centre of it as I felt it suited my card better.

The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - W3, W1, C2, C00, BV000, B0000, dress - G43, G40, G21, shoes - W3, W1, W0, wings - V91, V01, V000, branch E44, E43, E41, leaves - G94, YG23, nest - E87, E84, E81
 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
 

 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the image, so very cute and the little nest emboli is PERFECT !! aww this is totally adorable :-)

    Glad you're feeling better this week xxxx
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mandy! Her hair looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better, Mandy! I adore this gorgeous girly card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutly beautiful ! love the combo!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always amazed by your coloring skills. You've got it going on!! Love the delicate sweetness of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card
    love the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Mandy. The image is adorable and I love the papers and design. The flowers are beautiful.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy what a stunning card I love the image and the design and colours are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Mandy! Lovely design and such a sweet image!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetness to the max, Mandy! So glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my this is a Gorgeous creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Mandy, a lovely design and colour with such beautiful embellies - the little cute Tiddly Inks image is just delightful!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Mandy! super adorable card...awesome coloring! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colouring.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally adore this, yet another one of my favs, that stamp is gorgeous, now i have to go and buy it,! loving the little nest as well, i could go on, as i love every single thing on the card.
    Now lecture time ! you have been poorly !?! *wags finger* best you be looking after yourself girlie, much loves xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an exceptional creation! From the amazing coloring, to those lovely roses, the tiny bird's nest with eggs - this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card mandy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins