Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Things That Fly! - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello peeps!
I've had a few days off work and I am thoroughly enjoying spending time in my craft room :)
I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment but I'm in that zone where I have ideas galore keep popping in my head and I just want to keep playing, not that I'm complaining of course lol.
 It's Wednesday which means ..........  
   


 at
& this week our challenge is
Things That Fly!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with :) 

I have taken the plunge and joined Instagram! I confess I am not sure what I'm doing with it at the moment but I think I will like it! If you are on Instagram please give me a nudge ( mandy_stacey )as I want to find and follow more crafty friends & don't forget you can also find our challenge on there now so we can also view your cards and comment on them on Instagram  
#ssswchallenge.


I can honestly say I don't know quite how this card happened lol!
I'd intended using a cute Magnolia stamp so I chose the colours and papers I wanted to use and was looking through my dies and somehow I am making a totally different card to what was in my head!
I am happy with the finished result even though my copics and Magnolia's were neglected, & I hope my mum is too :)

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


 We have the tedious chore of doing our monthly grocery shop today, hubs loves it I on the other hand am not a patient shopper! I'm a list girl & as long as I have everything crossed off my list I want out of there while hubs on the other hand likes to browse. I've never known a man enjoy shopping as much as hubs does, he's very strange lol.
 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

26 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The layers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandy I am sure your Mum is going to adore your gorgeous card.your design is fabulous.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) all the details on this are so pretty ! It always amazes me how you put so much onto your cards and yet they don't look cluttered, you definitely have a gift, this is truly beautiful and I am sure your Mum will love it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mandy! Wonderful design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've wowwed me again, Melissa! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive me, Mandy........it really did look like one of Melissa's cards :)) Should have known all this wonderful layering was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh this is really so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, so elegant
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Mandy! Try Internet shopping with your local supermarket. I detest food shopping as much as ironing but Internet shopping has changed my life. We spend less too! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow!!! love everything
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Mandy, lovely colours with gorgeously embellished and very elegant!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your card is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, Mandy! Your mom is going to love it!
    Greetings, Maya S. | Tenancy Cleaners Chislehurst

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, it's gorgeous card, Mandy! Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, Mandy!! You are the embellishment QUEEN! This is so elegant and beautiful :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous, regardless of whether it was intended or not :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, your card is gorgeous. Love all the pretty detials and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Mandy,

    Your card is sweet, lovely and fresh.

    I hope you survived your shopping trip. That made me giggle. Is your husband still "back there" while you're waiting in the car?

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello Mandy! wow, stunning card! sure hope you have a fabby weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! The soft colors, beautiful layers are just fantastic! It has such a pretty elegance to it! Great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an elegant card - your mum will be delighted with this.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very lovely work.
    Looks great,
    I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Mandy, what a stunning card!! what a lucky mother! she will treasure it i am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins