Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Friends & Golden Week Tilda - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps!
I have been keeping myself busy this week with lots of gardening, cleaning & reorganising needing doing at Jodie's pub as well as working. I haven't even had time to think about moving my craft room in Jode's old bedroom let alone start moving my stash but I can't wait to be in there it will be so much nicer for me when it's all finished.

I have come across two large boxes of rubber stamps that need photographing and adding to my for sale page. There are some hAnglar stamps in there which I had forgotten I had as well as CC Designs, Crafts & Me & so many other different brands it's going to take a while to sort them all out.

It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

We are showcasing
Mama Elephant
 products on our cards this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

Before I share my card with you we have a DT call running until the 18th of June and we have a space for one new lucky teamie to join us :)
Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 20.05.02
Would YOU like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team ? We are looking for ONE talented designer to join us !

For more details CLICK HERE to go directly to the Wednesday Challenge DT application post 

For this weeks DT card I have followed the "Friends" theme and have created a card for a lovely friend who lives in Australia and thankfully she has already recieved it :)

The copic colours I've used are -
RV52, RV10, RB00, RV000 / YR24, YR1, YE20

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

My second card today features another new Tilda from Magnolia's Sakura Collection and this little lady is calledGolden Week Tilda.
The papers I've used are by Pion, the flowers are a mix of Prima, Kort & Godt & Maya Road & the sparkly gems are from The Ribbon Girl.
 
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12,  hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - C3, C1, C00 /  E53, E51, E50, flowers -  R12, R01 & R000
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps own brand "Like Your Style stamp set and I have stamped it onto Simon's Sketchy Banner.

 This card will be available this evening in my Etsy shop
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by



16 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Those flowers look so fabulous all sparkly and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - you've blown my mind this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) I love the 'friends' one, so beautiful and I am sure your friend loves it :-) Tilda is as pretty as always too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Mandy! I love the sparkle you added to the flowers!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Mandy. I love all your pretty, soft colours - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 beautiful feminine cards, Mandy, your post made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards as usual Mandy. Glad to hear you are keeping yourself busy. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They are both beautiful!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, this cards are fantastic !!! love the colors and precious details
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are totally gorgeous Mandy! Glad that you are keeping busy. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What amazing beautiful cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful, love the simple but elegant style of the first one. I adore Tilda your coloring ins beautiful.
    Have a nice day,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Mandy!! So sweet!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww how truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins