Thank you for following me xx

Friday 19 June 2015

Two New Cards For The Colour Of Fun!

Hello lovely peeps,
Today I have two new cards to share featuring Simon Says Stamp's new release
 
colorfun
 
There are so many gorgeous goodies in this release it's hard to pick a favourite!


For my first card today I have featured the Explore Nature stamps and dies set and I wanted to try something a bit different with the leaves stamps so I embossed some onto vellum with white embossing powder, and also stamped some in white ink on vellum for a softer look, and then die cut them, & then started to create a flower with them.
The card I've used is Simon Says Stamps Khaki and I have randomly dotted some pearls around the flower and added a gorgeous Prima rose to the middle of my flower, and finished my card off with two little heart buttons. 
 Naturally I added a smidgen of glitter for that pretty sparkle :)
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - bingo (stitching, pearls & glitter), Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - use pearls, Simply Paper Crafts - anything goes, Sister Act - anything goes,

 My next card today features Simon's new Birthday Circle die set and I created a quick and easy nestie card this time.
 I stamped some sprinkles from Simon's Cupcake Party stamp set in Sea Glass ink to match my card and again added a sprinkle of glitter.
 Apologies I can't remember who the paper is by I pulled in from one of Simon's lovely Card Kits.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
MAWTT - song lyrics (Happy Birthday To You),
 Please keep an eye on my lovely Simon teamies blogs as most of us are sharing creations with you today featuring the new Colour Of Fun collection.
That's it from me for tonight peeps, thanks for stopping by


12 comments:

  1. differents style, but your both cards are fantastic !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous card's Mandy have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful Mandy. Looks like a terrific new Sss release. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards, but that first one is classic elegance! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is AMAZING. I absolutely love it. So going to give this a try. I am sure it will not be near as beautiful as yours. I would have never thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are stunning Mandy. So creative. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your style, Mandy! Your flower of vellum leaves is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful and elegant. Thank you for joining us for our Pearl challenge over on the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge blog.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Mandy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dve krasni voščilnici. Prva je prava eleganca.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning. Hard to pick a fave but I do like that shade of blue used on the round card. Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins