Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Things With Wings - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Oh my goodness this heat! I worked a 12.5 hour shift yesterday on the hottest day of the year & I've never seen staff looking so shattered at the end of a long day. My garden seems to be enjoying all the sunshine & is looking so pretty, & I love being outside watering the garden late in the evening when the heat cools down.

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Things With Wings
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring some fabulous
Doodlebug
    goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.
As you know I like to switch styles of card making  for different cards / products so today's DT card has been created in the shabby chic look as I haven't made a card in this style for a while.

I've used lots of lovely Simon exclusive products to create this card (all linked in Inlinkz) & as our challenge is "Things With Wings" naturally I pulled out my absolute favourite butterfly dies and have used the largest of the sizes, "Devonshire" & Paulina.

My paper edges have been lightly distressed using Pumice Stone distress ink & scissors, & on the hydrangeas & butterflies I've used SSS Surf Blue ink. The sentiment is from the SSS "Happy Block Greetings" stamp set & I stamped "Follow Your" in Audrey Blue ink & the "Dreams" in Surf Blue ink which is a slightly softer blue than the Audrey Blue.

I've been busy playing with my air dry / paper clay & tried out my new WOW Shabby Rose & Butterfly Trio silicone molds & once dry I lightly distressed these with Pumice Stine distress ink.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Craft-Dee BowZ - anything goes with a bow,  Not Just Cards - anything goes.Our Crafty Corner - anything goes, The Paper Nest Dolls - anything goes,  Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes, 7 Kids College Fund - anything goes, The Sisterhood Of Crafters - animals, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes 


That's me finished for today, enjoy the sunshine if you have it & thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Such a romantic card, Mandy - love the lace, hearts, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy, the whole design of this is absolutely stunning! LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details!! What an intricate design! Well done, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fabulous card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely Mandy - exactly my kind of card. I hav'ne been here for a while I'm afraid - I hope that all is well with you and that you are surviving this heat! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Mandy. Love the gorgeous flowers and the love heart die is fabulous. Going to check that out now.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!! Love the turquoise!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! love the colours and the beautiful frame. I dont know how you worked in it, it was a killer !!! so glad it been cooler today. I hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins