Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 24 August 2016

It's Hip To Be Square! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's almost 1.15am &  am attempting to schedule my post due to working on Wednesday but my eyes are fighting me to shut & get some longed for sleep!

When you see my card this week you may well wonder what has happened as I have actually managed to create a proper CAS card!

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
It's Hip To Be Square
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring our very own gorgeous 
Simon Says Stamp
    goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.


On today's card I have used Simon's lovely heart flower stamp from the "Roses For You" stamp set and I have coloured it with distress inks for a change & finished off with a little sparkle.
Your eyes aren't deceiving you I have at last created a Proper CAS card now & I'm sure those who know me will be shocked at how CAS I have gone this week as I always end up adding more to my card, but I have finally learned to leave it alone!


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


Simon Says Stamp
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
  Not Just Cards - anything goes. Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes,  The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes.

Don't forget our

 Kids Challenge is still running so there is still time to involve the little ones in our challenge :)
 Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Such a feminine card, Mandy - love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy, the heart of flowers is so pretty and I love how you did the blu shading behind them, the whole design is gorgeous :-)

    Hope you managed to have a good sleep XXX
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning in its simplicity, Mandy! I love it! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, soft, wonderful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins