Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's the 1st of December tomorrow & my Christmas love is back to it's normal self this year thank goodness!
I have almost finished my Christmas shopping, presents are wrapped, three Christmas trees are up, I am loving Heart Xmas on the radio & I have even bought some cookie cutters despite being a rubbish cook!
I am at work today but actually don't mind, as we have planned a nice festive day putting the decorations up, Christmas songs playing etc. Providing the day goes to plan, all the non Christmas lovers will be driven mad hahaha.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Anything Goes!
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring
Concord & 9th logo
 goodies on our cards this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.


This week I have chosen to feature a stamp set called Holy Night by Concord & 9th, & I have teamed it with Stamping Bella's cute Gingerbread House stamp which I have coloured with my copics.
The papers I've used are a mix of two different Kaisercraft paper pads, & I have given the Prima flowers & Simon Says Stamp snowflakes the full on glitter treatment.

The copic colours I've used are -
C3, C1, C00, B000 / E37, E35, E31 / R89. R59, R39 / YR24, YR23, YR21 / RV66 / B23 / E44, E43, E41 / G94, G43, G40.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
  Not Just Cards - anything goes. Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes,  The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes.


I did at last restock my Etsy shop but some cards sold out very quickly thanks to lovely customers.  Hopefully by the weekend I will have finished working on some commissioned cards & will be able create more for my little Etsy shop.

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Mandy, gorgeous colouring as always.
    Aww it all sounds so perfect!!! We normally have a day like that but this year we have so much going on I don't think it's going to happen, but I will still be blasting the Christmas songs lol xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, This looks fabulous, I love that image, gorgeous card...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy, the whole design of this is stunning!! LOVE IT 😍❤️

    Luv
    Lols X X X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy, the whole design of this is stunning!! LOVE IT 😍❤️

    Luv
    Lols X X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this one is beautiful! I haven't seen this stamp done up so beautifully as yours. I love the tones and how elegant it looks.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew that neutrals could be so stunning, Mandy! Love how warm this mix of browns is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with stunning colouring and the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Mandy - I love the pretty image and those warm cosy gingerbread colours - couldn't be nicer!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Mandy, love the colours and a fab design with the embellies. Love the sentiment too.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins