Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Colour Of Love - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Apologies for leaving my little blog neglected, I needed some time out to recover from being poorly. Fingers crossed this third prescription of antibiotics is finally done the job & I am beginning to feel  so much better, I'm just getting very tired quickly.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
The Colour Of Love
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring

Reverse Confetti logo
 goodies on our creations this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.


My card for this weeks challenge features Reverse Confetti's Falling Confetti die which I have teamed with Stamping Bella's Emily & Ryan Under The Umbrella. 
I have die cut the confetti using thick white card & popped out all the pieces of confetti & placed the die cut over my card where I wanted the confetti to be. I then die cut the Falling Confetti again using MFT's Watercolor Wash paper and then glued the pink confetti onto my card using the thick die cut as a template, & once everything was stuck down I lifted the template off. It was fiddly but I think it worked!

The copic colours I've used are -
Emily - skin - E11, E00, E000, clothes - RV55, RV52, RV00, RV000 / N7, N5, N3 / C3, 1, C00.
Flowers - RV93, RV91, RV000 / R83, R81, R20 / G94, G43, G40, 
Ryan - suit C5, C3, C, shoes - N9. N7. N5
Umbrella - C3, C1, C00 / RV55


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I have at last managed to create a couple of items for my little shop so it will be updated soon :)
That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy, the image is super cute and I love the confetti die cuts, that must have been a labour of love gluing all of those in place! ;-)

    Glad you're feeling better xx I hope you get your strength back soon but in the meantime, take care and don't overdo things ;-) XX

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh errr ! What a lovely image ! Love how you've added the confetti too, super pretty card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful love the falling hearts.

    Glad you are on the mend but please don't overdo it. Sending lots of get well soon hugs lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this is so romantic and sweet! Beautifully done, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, you are such a romantic! This is absolutely darling, and the confetti is the icing on the cake! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Mandy! Oh, how I love that image and how you colored it!! So beautiful!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I had to nip on over when I spotted this one Mandy, as always a beautiful design and that image is so sweet...love it....
    Hope your keeping ok...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card l like the design too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're finally feeling better, Mandy--don't overdo it! You never cease to amaze me with your projects & this one is so gorgeous! Love your coloring & the rose embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card. Image is gorgeous an foling confeti are just final spot.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandy, this is so adorable; so crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous design, Mandy! I love the falling confetti with the umbrella stamp :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins