Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's new challenge day so I'll get straight down to business :)

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is -
ANYTHING GOES

 this week the design team are featuring
Technique Tuesday logo
products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


My card today features Technique Tuesday's pretty Dandelion stamps set which I have heat embossed with white embossing powder & water coloured the background.
I have lightly distressed my paper edges with distress ink & scissors for that softer shabby chic look.
I discovered the "safe place" I had put some cute Impression Obsession flower dies while blitzing my craft room along with other lovely new, unused items that I had stashed in my "safe place"! It's no wonder hubby & my kids groan when I tell them I've put what they are looking for in a "safe place" lol.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes


That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the white embossed dandelion is beautiful and I love the soft shades of purple, very pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always lovely. The softness is just gorgeous and love that you found stuff when having a sort out, that's always the fun part of sorting craft room out xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dreamy card! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Mandy your card is amazing.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins