Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Use Patterned Paper - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is -
USE PATTERNED PAPER

& this week the design team are featuring

Doodlebug logo

on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Doodlebugs lovely Swiss Dots Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 paper pad & my image is the lovely Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lily Of The Valley by Stamping Bella. 
I have coloured the cute image with my copics & I die cut 2 of the pretty Leanna butterflies, one in Simon Says Stamp's Cotton Candy card stock & the other in Black Black card stock & then layered them up & added a pearl to finish.

I have dotted around my image instead of the usual shading but annoyingly I didn't think about the dots when I stamped the sentiment so it looks a bit smudged due to the dots so me being me will have to stamp another sentiment as it's bothering me! 

I usually decorate the inside of my card but it was unbearably hot in my craft room when I was finishing my card & I have never been able to cope with hot weather so I abandoned my card & will finish it off another day when it's not so ridiculously hot.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the image is super cute and I love the pink and black together, a stunning combo. The whole design is stunning!!

    Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts! ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Is beautiful lovely, gorgeous colouring.
    Know what you mean about the weather it's a killer at the moment and I can't wait for autumn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is amazing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Mandy! Love the pink & black color combo! Super chic!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning card Mandy, love the pink and black together and such a gorgeous image :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Mandy! I love the focal image and your colouring is awesome. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, Mandy! Pink & black is one of my favorite color combos & I really love the look with the butterfly--gotta remember that! The little dots around the image for shading looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins