Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Christmas - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
My mojo has gone AWOL again which is so frustrating especially as I've been looking at my very small pile of Christmas cards & knowing I am running out of time fast to create all the Christmas cards I need & I doubt I'm alone, so it's a good job we have today's new challenge for you!


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is -
ANYTHING GOES!

& this week the design team are featuring

Penny Black logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Penny Blacks adorable Sharing A Song clear stamp which I have coloured with my copics. I have mounted my image onto Simon Says Stamps White Glitter card stock & added some pretty glitter to my image using my Tonic Nuvo Glue Pen. This was the first time I have tried this new glue pen & absolutely love it! The lovely sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps new On A String stamp set from the fabulous Stamptember release.
This is probably the most CAS card I have ever created as apart from the glitter the only other embellishment I have used is a few drops of Tonic Nuvo White Crystal Drops.

The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R30, hair - E44, E43, E41, coat - W6, W4, W2 / G94, G43, G40 & white gel pen, hat, mittens & scarf - RV95, RV93, RV91 / C3, C1, C00, skirt - RV10, RV00. RV000 & copic multiliner, tights - C3, C1, C00 / RV10, RV00, RV000, boots - E33, E31, E30, pinecones - E59, E57, E55, branches - G99, BG99, G85, sledge - E74, E71, E70, snow - C3, C1, C00, B0000.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



 

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

I'm a poorly girl today thanks to tonsillitis so I am chilling on my sofa with my laptop & catching up with my teamies & other blogging friends & then doing a spot of cyber shopping at Simon Says Stamp :)
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stamp, Mandy -everything about it! Must add it to my wishlist! The little bits of falling snow are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, your coloring gives this card such a soft, delicate look. The addition of the glitter drops adds a great dimension too. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mandy :-) the image is so cute and I love the few dots of falling snow very pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so gorgeous I love the colours you have used.
    I was looking at the tonic glue pen so thanks for the feedback.
    Sending hugs lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet design, Mandy! I love the perfect coloring of the little girl and how you kept the rest of the card pretty clean to make her pop even more!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your colouring and the CAS design
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--so beautifully colored, Mandy--love this! The white Nuvo drops work great for snow--I've gotta remember to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins