Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Christmas is fast approaching and I am off into town this afternoon to buy the last of the presents I need to buy before it gets too manic and busy as I'm not the most patient person when I'm on a mission lol. I can spend hours creating one card and have all the patience needed for that but me and shopping is another matter hahaha.


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
ANYTHING GOES!

& this week the design team are featuring

TIM HOLTZ

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

This week I have created a masculine card featuring several fabulous Tim Holtz products including those lovely Crazy Cats stamps which I have coloured with my copics.
I have stamped my image and die cut it with Simon's Nested Circles dies using the out of the nestie technique, and then framed it with Simon's lovely Birthday Circle wafer die.
The corrugated card is recycled from a parcel and similar can be found here. I have added a variety of embellishments, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Film Strip Ribbon, an Idea-ology Metal Hardware corner, May Arts Ivory twine, Glossy Accents & a few drops of Black Nuvo Crystal Drops.

The copic colours I've used are -
C3, C1, C00 / N7, N5, N3 / R30, R20.

 Supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. This is fab ! hope you are all better now.
    I feel your pain regarding shopping, luckily its just me and hubs now so don't have to go through it but it used to a be a nightmare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I am a huge fan of these crazy cats and the background with the kitty peeping over the top is so cute!! I love the whole design of this :-)

    I haven't bought a single gift yet. I will be coming over to the Uk for Christmas so am planning on doing EVERYTHING on the 21st, wish me luck ;-) haha Hope you manage to get everything you need

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cats make me smile every time, Mandy! Love your mix of products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww absolutely fabulous card and l just love that cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, love the brick background
    I am with you on the shopping, I do as much as possible online including the food ;)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!
    its so purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a lovely masculine creation love it ! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool scene, Mandy ... such great layering and texture ... those bright eyed cats are brilliant ... and so fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card Mandy! I have the crazy cat set and always struggle with what to do with it. This card is fun but masculine and has great texture and dimension..aka perfect! I could also see this in some feminine colors. Thanks SO much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! The stencilled background and the happy birthday die are beautiful 😁. I love how you used the Glossy Accents on the cats eyes too! Wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card!
    its pawesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins