Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Back To School - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at
& this week our challenge is

BACK TO SCHOOL!

& this week the design team are featuring

Penny Black logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Penny Blacks adorable Taking Notes stamp which I have stamped with Memento ink and coloured with my copics.


I wanted to keep the background colour to just shades of white and have some of the kraft card stock uncoloured so I only used a white pencil & a white gel pen to colour it. I absolutely love the effect of this & have used it on another card that I am yet to share with you.

The copic colours I've used are -
mice - E55, E53, E51, E50 / R30, book - RV95, RV93, RV91 / C3, C1, C00, pencil - RV95, RV93, RV91 / C3, C1, C00 / W2, W0, ink bottle - N6, N4, N2, N0 / RV10, RV00, RV0000.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 





I'm entering my card in the following challenges -

Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

15 comments:

  1. So adorable the background looks gorgeous and really pops. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Mandy! How beautiful is this! the kraft with the white and delicate pink are so pretty, and the little meeces are adorable! Absolutely GORGEOUS card!!! đź’—

    Hope you have a lovely day
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling scene it is! Love the big book and cute mice around it. Little butterflies are beautiful too. I also love how you framed the scene in such an elegant way, Mandy. Very pretty, lovely and elegant as always!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mandy, this is just too adorable I LOVE it and oh how I love the colors and the coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper SWEET image and I just love the background you colored for it!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply breathtaking! I love how you used the background stamp on kraft and the soft pink colors and the floral embellishment, oh my.. I am in awe of the beauty you have on this card. Splendid! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Penny Black! You did a fab job on your project. Thanks for sharing and joining the fun this month at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Beautiful.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creates and Makes http://createsandmakes.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image, Mandy, surrounded by your classic gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy this is so soft and sweet! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and the background is fab,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just realized I never finished checking out all the DT projects!! My goodness. Well... this is absolutely adorable. I LOVE that background image you used, it’s one of my favs. And those mice are too cute!! I love the one that’s painting with his tail!! đź’ś Very cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Penny Blacks.Really cute and beautifully coloured.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining us at challenge The Crafty Addicts
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins