Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Pop It Up! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week we are challenging you to

POP IT UP!

The design team are featuring 
Lawn Fawn logo
products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Lawn Fawn's Upon A Star stamp set and the images are just adorable.
I have created my background by blending a mix of Distress Inks & Simon Says Stamps White ink over Canson XL watercolor paper. When I was happy with the colours I had blended I stamped and heat embossed some of the accessory stamps in this set onto my background & also heat embossed my sentiment ready to pop onto my card.

 The adorable bunny family have been stamped in Memento, coloured with my copics and then fussy cut using my Tonic scissors.

For my pop up element I added some double sided foam tape to my black card stock strip across the bottom of my card & also to the back of the fussy cut bunnies & some of Simon's Mini Stars.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes.


Don't forget there are lots of lovely exclusive STAMPtember® products, prizes, inspiration and special offers every day over on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog.


Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. The three rabbits are too cute and you have created a fabulous galaxy sky, Mandy! Inspiring as always ♡
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mandy :-) the little star gazing bunnies are adorable and I love the purple starry sky, so pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous background, Mandy ... that little bunny family are adorable against it ... positively magical! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such rich colors for your sky, Mandy - and those bunnies are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, this brings such joy to my heart! Your background work is exceptional (oh the joy of heat embossing!) in technique and design. The bunnies are delightful. Your crafty gift is a gift to us all. Have a beautiful day, my sweet friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy this card is beyond cute, I have such a huge soft spot for anything that features night sky and stars and really love this.
    Hope you are well my lovely ? Sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop admiring the galaxy and the night sky you have on your card. I am such a sucker for galaxy cards and yours is a beauty! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your gorgeous sky Mandy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog Mandy. It is nice to see you are still active too and making beautiful cards. Amazing how our styles and technques have changed with the times. Hope you are keeping well. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I LOVE your purple sky and how cool your stars look. And then you add the adorable bunny family. It just doesn't get any cuter than this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins