Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps! 
It's turned so cold here in the UK & today we have the perfect challenge for you!


 at

This week our challenge is
Baby It's Cold Outside!
The design team are featuring 

Penny Black logo


exclusive products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Penny Black's adorable Sharing A Song clear stamp on my card. This wasn't the stamp I intended to use but the stamp I had got for this challenge is no longer available so I decided to colour up this little cutie again.
I stamped my image onto X Press It copic blending card and coloured it with my copic's. The sentiment stamp I've used is from Simon's Merry Trees clear stamp set & has been stamped with Simon's Black Pigment Ink Pad

To create the lovely falling snow background I used Simon's Falling Snow stencil with Dreamweaver embossing paste & once dry I added some Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops to a few of the snowflakes to add some more dimension.

The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R30, hair - E44, E43, E41, hat & scarf - B95, B93, B91 / C3. C1, C00, coat & boots - W4, W2, W0 / G94, G43, G40, skirt - E33, E31, E30 / E39, tights - E43, E42, E40 / C3, C1, C00, sledge - E44, E43, E41, fir cones - E44, E42. E41, branches - BG99, G99, G94, bird - R14 / E79. E74, E71, E70.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes, Try It On Tuesday  - Thank you, Unicorn Challenge - use a sentiment


Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous, as always :-) the CAS deisgn is beautiful too, very pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, what a fantastic creation, I am love this super sweet image, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins