Thank you for following me xx

Saturday 1 December 2018

Simon Says DieCember®

Good morning & happy 1st of December!
I know lots of people look forward to this day as they decorate their Christmas trees, & in the crafty world there is also lots to look forward to as it's time for Simon Says Stamp's fabulous DieCember®

DieCember Reveal

I have created a CAS card with just one of the lovely new dies available today.


I die cut the You're Doing Awesome die using some Gold Mirror card stock & also some of Simon's Mini Stars using  Simon Says Stamp's Black card stock and adhered them to my card. 

I wanted to keep with the classic black & gold theme with my white background and added a few of Simon's Treasure Chest sequins & some Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops to finish.

You're Doing Awesome
The DieCember® collection is available in store now and don't forget to keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp store blog for special features, sales, education & inspiration featuring die cutting.


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins