Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Clean & Simple! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is
Clean & Simple (CAS!)
The design team are featuring

Hero Arts logo


products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Hero Arts lovely Magnolia Stamp on my card which I have coloured with my copics using the no line technique.

I stamped my image twice using Ink On 3 Fadeout Ink pad as I decided I wanted to add a little dimension to my flower and coloured just the leaves on the image I had stamped on my background card, & just some leaves & the beautiful flower on my second image. I then fussy cut my flower and the coloured leaves on my second image and then popped it onto Simon's Fun Foam before adhering to my card. 
For the background I simply added a few flicks of Altenew Watercolor paint & added a few of Simon's sequins & Simon's Hello die cut greeting to finish.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes, Try It On Tuesday  - Thank you, Unicorn Challenge - use a sentiment


7 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Mandy - and a great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy! what a stunner! the flower is so pretty and your colouring is stunning! beautifully done :-)

    hope you have a great week!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a very pretty card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card the image of the flower is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the kind comment on my bokeh card, Mandy - have never visited your blog and love your cards - the HA magnolia stamp is one of my favorites and your card is beautiful - am adding you to my Bloglovin' list so i can check out more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Mandy. This is stunning! Your coloring is always phenomenal. The dimension looks really cool with some of the leaves being on the background and some being popped up. I might have told you this already, but I always look forward to seeing what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Mandy, beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins