Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Midsummer Blues! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is

Midsummer Blues!

The design team are featuring

Avery Elle logo

 
products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


I have created a card featuring Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Dies Set which I used to create a frame as my focal point on my card.


The sentiment is from Simon's Sketched Flowers stamps set & has been stamped in Simon's Black Pigment Ink.

I fussy cut my images & arranged them on my frame & simply added one of Simon's Stitching Butterflies, few clear gems & Nuvo Duck Egg Blue Crystal Drops.

 Other supplies used -


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes,  Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

Don't forget our annual 
Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kid's Challenge is live on the challenge blog HERE for all children between the ages of 2 & 16 inclusive.


The kids challenge is -
ANYTHING GOES WITH SPARKLE!


I am sharing another gorgeous card created by Wyatt one of my little guest designers. 

Wyatt is my daughters partners son and he is 10 years old. Wyatt has used Diamond SticklesSimon Says Stamps Bee Yourself stamps set which he has coloured beautifully.

Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring this challenge &  
we have not 1, not 2 but  3 surprise parcels of crafty goodies, hand picked by Simon. All winners are chosen at random, Good Luck to all!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love how you framed the sentiment, very lovely :-)

    Wyatts card is fabulous too! I love how he used the Bee Yourself stamp set, very cute ;-)

    sending love and hugs XXX
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins