Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Traditional Christmas - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is 

Traditional Christmas!
There are lots of ways to interpret this theme: Red and Green Colors, Nativity Scenes, Santa’s, Snowmen, the list is endless!

The design team are featuring

Tim Holtz Sizzix logo


  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



This wasn't the card I intended to create at all! I had chosen a lovely Santa stamp to use for this challenge & stamped it ready to use but when I began looking through my huge stash of Tim Holtz products I had so many ideas whizzing around my head & knowing that I am happiest creating what I feel like making I just went with it!

I die cut the ice skates and roughly added the creases in the skates with my copics and then added distress inks to them to add colour. I heat embossed some Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel to the blades to add a little texture and interest to them.

I embossed a background using Tim Holtz Holiday Words embossing folder and ink blended some Antique Linen lightly over it and then ink blended over lots of different die cuts to use as embellishments including SSS Maryanne Snowflake, Pine Needles, Holly Fanfare, Holly & Pine Frame, & Mini Stars wafer dies



 Other supplies used -


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Mandy, how gorgeous is this!! I love the white and ivory shades together, so soft and dreamy! What a stunner!!! :-)

    Hope you have a lovely week :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant & Beautiful! One of my favorite cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOON!! Such a STUNNING Card Design!! I just LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your card is so fabulous. I totally love it and wish I had everything to make it!!!!! Wow Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins