Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Majestic Peonies! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is 

Anything Goes!

The design team are featuring

Gina K Designs logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


With many of us staying at home there has never been a better time to get crafting! If you have children we would love it if you would encourage them to join in too! Crafting is very therapeutic and provides a fabulous way to promote well being, so please, all of you, join in!

Stay Home, Stay Safe and CRAFT!

On today's card I am featuring Gina K Designs Majestic Peonies Stamps. This beautiful image took me a long time to colour & I really enjoyed colouring it although I haven't had as much time to craft as usual due to being needed to work more hours being front line staff in this terrifying pandemic! 

I stamped the images onto X Press It Copic Blending card using Ink On 3 Fadeout ink pad & coloured it with my copics.

 I die cut some of Simon's Flickering Butterflies using SSS wood grain card stock & I also added a few of Simon's Moonshine Confetti sequins. Originally I chose coloured sequins but then found myself reaching for my favourite Moonshine Confetti sequins again as I love how sparkly they are in real life.

 Other supplies used - 

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

There is no way doing my job I can be 2 meters away from the people I am caring for but please everyone remember social distancing &
Stay Home, Stay Safe and CRAFT!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the flowers are so pretty and your colouring is just stunning!! the whole design is beautiful :-)

    Stay safe my friend xx thinking of you XX
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Mandy!
    Take care!!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins