Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 24 June 2020

You're Top Tier! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Anything Goes!

The design team are featuring

Hero Arts logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Hero Arts You're Top Tier Clear Stamp which I have stamped using Ink On 3 Fadeout No Line ink pad coloured with my copics.

I've stamped a sentiment using Simon Says Stamps Intense Black Ink Pad & just added a few simple embellishments, May Arts twine,  Simon Says Stamps Moonshine sequins, &  Studio Katia Foil Pearls.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 





I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-)the cupcakes looks delicious!! I have just popped this set in my trolley, absolutely love it! :-)

    Hope you have a great week
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your coloring are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins