Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 July 2020

For A Child! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

For A Child!

The design team are featuring

Honey Bee logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Honey Bee Balloon Card Borders & Log Cabin Gem Stickers. The sticker set I used is currently out of stock but there are lots of other Honey Bee Gem Stickers available here.

I die cut the Balloons with Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 papers and mounted them onto fun foam ready to attach to my card.

I created a simple ink blended background using Broken China distress ink and added some clouds freehand using white gouache.  

  When I was creating my card I also had Simon Says Stamps Fairy Tale Spinners stamp set from the latest Send Happiness release on my desk awaiting an inking so I decided to add a fairy image from the Fairy tales stamp setI stamped my image using Simon Says Stamps Intense Black Ink Padcoloured it with my copics & then fussy cut it. 

I heat embossed a sentiment and some stars from the same Fairy Tale Spinners stamp set using Nuvo Classic Silver Embossing Powder & assembled my card.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 






I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the little fairy is so pretty and I love the pastel shades and sparkle, beautifully done :-)

    Hope you have a great weekend
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins