Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Sparkle & Shine - Simon Says Stamp DT

 Good afternoon lovely peeps!

It's been such a long time since I posted here or even created a card as my health took a big hit in September which has taken me a while to recover from.

I was determined to re-join my fabulous friends at Simon Says Stamp before Christmas & I've started by creating a very simple card




 at

 Our challenge is -

Sparkle & Shine!

Our challenge will last for 2 weeks so you have lots of time to sparkle! We will be back again with a new challenge on 6th January 2021.

The design team are featuring

products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Whimsy Stamps Checker Background Die which I've used to die cut my favourite wood grain card stock.

I added some pretty Prima flowers & I die cut some lovely gold glitter card stock using Simon Says Stamps Season's Greetings die.

Other supplies used - 


The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 





On social media you will find us using these hashtags 
  #simonsaysstamp & #unitedwecraft

I hope you all have a safe & Happy Christmas 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. So glad you're back, Mandy! And what a beautiful way to return - I have missed your lovely creations. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and wishes for a better New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Mandy, hope your soon back to normal, take care and have a lovely Christmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Mandy so good to hear/see from you again...I misser your gorgeous special creations!! Take care and happy holidays πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽ„ XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Mandy! the whole design of this is so pretty and the subtle colours and details are fabulous! Very beautifully done!

    Welcome back!! we missed you LOTS!! So glad that you're feeling better and ready to get back into crafting :-) XXX
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous 2021! Lets hope its a better one for us all xxx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card!
    Im sorry you had hard time .
    Merry Christmas! πŸŽ…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins