Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Simon Says Make Your Own Background - Simon Says Stamp DT

 Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

 Our challenge is -

Make Your Own Background!

The design team are featuring


products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Brutus Monroe's Gilded Ultra Fine Embossing Powder & Vellum with Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas Clear Stamp which I have used to create my sentiment. In real life the heat embossed embossing powder is really metallic and has some pretty sparkle in it too but my photo hasn't picked that up very well unfortunately.

I've created a simple background using Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil with Snowflake Paste & then ink blended Simon Says Stamps White Pigment Ink over it to soften the look. I foam mounted my background before adding it to my card & I added a few Simply White Crystal Drops randomly onto some of the falling snow & a lovely Prima Flower to finish.


The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 





On social media you will find us using these hashtags 
  #simonsaysstamp & #unitedwecraft

Thanks for stopping by & stay safe!
xxx

2 comments:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins