Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Simon Says Use Your Favourite Technique!

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

 Our challenge is -

Favourite Technique!

The design team are featuring


products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I have chosen to feature MFT's Magnolia Blossoms Cling Stamps Set & as my favourite techniques are no line stamping & die cutting. I have stamped my image using Ink On 3 Fadeout ink pad & coloured with my copics & then fussy cut it ready to use on my card.

To create my largest background I stamped Simon Says Stamps Old Letter cling stamp using Fog Grey ink& I also die cut Simon Says Stamps Wood Grain card stock using Whimsy Stamps Checker Background die & popped a piece of Prima patterned paper behind it before adhering to my card & adding my image. 

I know in this post I have spelt "Favourite" two different ways as I instinctively want to spell it the "English way" but there are times I also need to spell it the American way as that is how the brand spell it, so apologies for any confusion to both my English & American friends for switching between the spellings I thought I'd try and keep you all happy hahaha.


The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 






On social media you will find us using these hashtags 
  #simonsaysstamp & #unitedwecraft

Thanks for stopping by & stay safe!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Mandy!! I love the flowers and background die cut design, so very beautiful!! What a stunner!!! 💗

    Hope you have a great week!
    Stay safe and warm!!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins