Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Red, White & / or Blue! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Red/ White & / or Blue!

The design team are featuring


 products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Avery Elle's Star Frame steel die.

I have teamed the Star Frame Die with Simon Says Stamps Amazing clear stamp set to give my card a 4th July theme.

I began by stamping some of the images from the Amazing stamps set using Simon Says Stamps Lipstick Red, Schoolhouse Red & Blue Violet ink pads. I then die cut the Star Frame die using Soft Navy, Schoolhouse Red & White Woodgrain card stock and then arranged the die cut stars & the Star Frame die cut onto my stamped background. 

I had a crazy idea to cut some of the red & blue stars off the spare die cut frames and attach them to the white frame which I had used on my card and this was something I regretted once I'd started as it was so fiddly to do, but I do like the result of adding them.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.



Thanks for stopping by 
xxx

2 comments:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins