Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Simon Says Stamp DT, A Question & A Cutie

Hello peeps,
I've had a busy but lovely couple of days :)
Ali & I had a craft day on Monday & true to form we were shouting at each other within about 5 minutes of her arrival, Ali's fault of course lol. The kids love our entertaining craft days, Gareth says he wants to film us & put us on You Tube as we are hilarious, naughy boy lol.
I popped out to the shop earlier and I was just about to pay for my grocery's when my mobile rang so I stepped out of the queue to answer it & it was an unknown number & I couldn't understand the lady's broken English very well so I apologised that I couldn't understand her & hung up thinking she was trying to sell me something. The phone then kept ringing so I hung it up at least 6 times & it rang again as I was leaving the shop and I answered shouting "what do you want"? & this time a man who I could understand shouted back "Please don't hang up, we are calling you from Prudential & just need to let you know we underpaid your bond by £700 & it's now in your bank account"! Oooh lovely but oh dear, note to self, be polite when answering the phone, just in case it's someone being nice lol.

Before I get onto my DT project I have a question to ask!
Has anyone paid for goods by an Instant Bank Transfer (IBAN), if so did your bank charge you? 
I'm asking because I did recently & it cost a whopping £15 for the pleasure of making the payment to a store in The Netherlands as they did not have PayPal, but I understand not all banks have these charges so I am curious & told the lovely lady who owns the store I would ask others if they had also been charged for making an IBAN payment!

Waffle over, now it's down to business :) 
Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is 

My fabulous teamies & I are showcasing Tim Holtz products this week, so if you have them we'd love to see them & as always it's not compulsory for you to use them to enter our challenge.
Ingredients -
Medium - Copics
 Flowers - Prima, Magnolia & stash
Doily - Royal Lace
Pearls - Hero Arts
Copic Colours used - skin E000, E00, E13, R30, R20, hair E25, E31, E50, top B99, B95, B93, B91, trousers C4, C3, C2, C00, shoes E02, E01, E00, CI, C00
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 spending spree in the
Don't forget to keep an eye on the STORE BLOG for lots of lovely inspiration, new products and lots of lovely give aways :)
I'm entering my bottle tag in the following challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - love, Crafty Boots - Valentine, Kreative Stamp Friends - Valentine
 Before I go I have a couple of piccy's to share which were taken yesterday. Jodie was babysitting our little Ollie (great nephew) & she brought him over to see us & I must say that gorgeous boy broke my heart by dumping me, & on Valentine's Day too sob, sob, lol. Hub's had a day off work so I didn't get a look in, he even fed hub's his soggy Wotsits, mmmmmm nice lol.
He was fascinated by Brad the goldfish & he sounded soooooo cute saying "fisssss" before the tired little man  once again made a bee line for big old softie Uncle Ian for a cuddle aww, & I'm only allowing Ollie to come round when hub's is at work from now on lol
Thanks for stopping by, I think I might just have to do a spot of shopping for some candy now :)

42 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy I think I got charged 15 or 18 and that was doing it myself on the online banking, if my bank done it for me they would charge 35, banks certainly know how to charge, gorgeous tag on the bottle I ordered this little sweetie this morning luv her shoes.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous tag Mandy ,,, totally and utterly gorgeous !! :-) Not surprised tho ,, everything you make is fabby !! :-)

    as for your questions ,,I am emailing you more details ,, but nothing is free, pay pal charge and so do banks ,,,,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flipping eck baby girl that was some bank charge.. think the shop wants to get sorted for ease of European buyers..awesome sweet Tilda bottle tag love it..gorgeous pics of Ollie what a cutie he is..Ian's not bad too..lol

    smiles blogging mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts make me giggle every time you post! Lovely tag and great pics of Ollie - he looks very mischievous! Be good hun, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring, Mandy. Love it!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.Lovely pictures thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation Mandy that Tilda is so cute! I love the piccies too they look like they are having great fun! Lucky you on the extra cash too! I paid by IBAN a long time ago via e bay and don't remember being charged but it was a while ago, don't know why folks just don't set up paypal I know it costs but you will gain more customers! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous tag, i didn't know you had to pay for bank transfers! Lov e those pics x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mandy, the tag is just gorgeous as always!! and i did smile at your post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely bottle tag! Great colors and I love the image! Thanks for sharing these cute pictures! I have a birthday candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi mandy!
    your creation is beautiful!

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a fabulous tag just love it! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning tag Mandy, absolutely gorgeous, love your colouring and I had a chuckle at your incident at the till xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wine tag.. Lovely Decorated and That Blue color on Tildas sweather is Beautiful.. Beautiful layers of Embellishment.. and paper.. :o)
    I know that if I want to pay to a bank in a foreign country.. It will cost me alot.. .. So i use PayPal.. :o).. I am now back in my home.. Sooooo Gooood! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant tag Mandy, it's so pretty.
    So pleased to hear you got your money back, enjoy :o)
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word Mandy those photos are so cute. Look at his wee cheeks.....not your hubby's cheeks of course! I love your bottle tag, it looks stunning. As far as Im aware my bank would charge for that type of transfer too. But it certainly not a fair charge, there is no way it costs them £15 to do the transfer. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi hun
    pmsl at the fone call, a beautiful bottle tag, awesome colour work as always, gorgeous papers & embelies, lovely piccies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW what a gorgeous tag.Love it.
    What a cutie of a nephew you have and such a lucky girl getting £700 as well things are on the up!Hope your still keeping well?
    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous tag. I love the papers.
    Your pics are fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a lovely creation, mandy! cute pictures too. wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this bottle Tag Mandy, sounds like you had a lovely day with your craft chum, and wee Ollie is simply adorable, I bet you got lots of hugs and kisses before he went home again, good to hear you seem a lot more brighter in yourself chum, OMG I would love a phone call like this :)
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant bottle tag. Love all the detail you have used. Really cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've always been charged for bank online payments so I'm not surprised Mandy. It's usually $15 USD so I don't do it anymore....LOL It's either PayPal or credit card which I monitor very closely.

    Your tag is adorable sweetie with such gorgeous colors and coloring. "Hugs"
    As you are shopping for candy I got blog candy if you get a chance to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous as usual Mandy , never done an IBAN myself, what a wee cutie Ollie is so sorry you were dumped on Valentines :-( K xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous tag Mandy, love the papers.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Mandy! :) What a stunning wine tag... just love the embellishments and this little Tilda is just so cute!! How precious is little Ollie? My goodness :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a gorgeous tag. I just love the details!

    Being in Canada, my IBAN fees probably won't help you but I only pay $1 CAN. I was shocked at your fee!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh this is a gorgeous tag Mandy, adorable image and pretty details.
    I looked into doing a IBAN and yes they wanted to charge about £15.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, I wouldn't mind a phone call like that LOL.
    What a gorgeous tag and wonderful photographs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh Hun this is just stunning you always make the most amazing creations Hun just brilliant,
    as for your question yes my bank would charge me,£25 pound for a transfer so yours is cheaper than mine,still not nice though.
    Love Hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Mandy what a stunning tag, not seen that Tilda image before, but I love your colouring. Little Ollie is gorgeous and so handy to have someone he obviously loves around it keeps happy for sure. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Mandy what a stunning tag, not seen that Tilda image before, but I love your colouring. Little Ollie is gorgeous and so handy to have someone he obviously loves around it keeps happy for sure. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fab tag and such a cute Tilda.
    Love
    Berni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooo it looks soo great.. realy pritty!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is really gorgeous Mandy, I love the colours and the clock face and flowers look beautiful, adorable tilda image too, sorry I have never tried using IBAN so I am not much help there but £15 seems like a ridiculas price to charge people for making a payment, hope you manage to figure it out
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. AWWWWW!!! what a lovely bottle, she is coloured lovely!! Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous tag Mandy, that tilda is a wee cutie. I love the TH Clock too.....and the wine looks good enough to drink lol. Ollie is beautiful, no wonder you were itching for a cuddle. Lucky you on your "little" bank deposit too xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh no Mandy~~Thanks for sharing about the IBAN--so sad for you--dern banks :(
    OMG Ollie is so adorable as Ian is too :)
    Your tag is Beautiful--love this cute Tilda!!! So sweet as usual!!
    Hope you are doing well
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your tag is just beautiful Mandy, but Ollie really stole the show today! What a little heartbreaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Aw he's so cute, the little one that is actually Ian looks ok too he he, hope you had a lovely day anyway bet you did! Tegan sends a kiss he he hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Mandy I love that bottle cover/tag, the design, colours and Tilda look awesome, I think it has been over shadowed a bit by the wonderful pictures of the little one, he is beautiful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins