Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 15 July 2012

My First Tilda - Totally Tilda DT

Good morning peeps,
I started to try and write my post yesterday and schedule it but I left it too late in the evening & was so zonked out on painkillers I kept nodding off and didn't have a clue what I was doing, I've just had to delete all the mumbo jumbo I'd written so maybe it was a good job I didn't schedue it lol.
Hubby is taking me out for lunch today, that man fears my cooking so much he'd rather pay to have a good meal than risk chewing my burnt offerings lol.

Today is new challenge day at
TOTALLY TILDA
& this fortnight our challenge is
TILDA WITH A MAGNOLIA SENTIMENT

My lovely teamies have made such gorgeous inspiration for you to feast your eyes on, pop over and take a peek.
I've gone all out shabby chic & used so many different ingredients on my little wall hanging for my craft room so I am going to do my post a little different today and hope I haven't missed anything.
I've inked up some of my older Magnolia's to make my wall hanging, this was my very first Tilda and many, many, Tilda's later she is still one of my all time favourites :)

The Copic colours I've used are -
Tilda - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, E93, hair - E44, E43, E41, top & bow - RV11, RV10, RV0000, C1, jeans - E74, E71, E70 / E43, E41 / R81 / E53, E51, E50 hat - E53, E51, E50.
Wrapped Violet - W6, W4, W2, W00, flower - R89, R85, R83, R81, RV00 / YG63, YG61, bow - RV63, RV52, RV00
Blueberry Label - C5, C3, C1, C00
Roses - R85, R83, R81, RV0000
The paper garland wrapped around the top is by Melissa Frances which I have had for ages and just not got around to using before, the flowers are a mix of Kort & Godt, Prima, Wild Orchid & Hooked On Crafts. I've added loads of crystal glamour dust to the flowers and a little on sweet Tilda too for some lovely sparkle.
The large brad is from Whiff Of Joy, the butterflies are Cheery Lynn dies, the chipboard leaves are from Make It Crafty, the lace is from Wild Orchid, the heart doily is by Royal Lace and the pearls are Melissa Frances.
The paper is from Magnolia's latest Turning Leaves Collection not that you can see much of it now it's be sprayed and covered with embellies :)
The large leaves are Bon Voyage foilage Doo Hickey and the sentiment is from Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow collection.
The twine on the So Wrapped Lovely Doo Hickey is from Hemptique, the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl & the little keys charm was from eBay.
I'm entering my wall hanging in the following challenges -
Make It Monday & Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes, Just Magnolia - bingo (middle row), Craft Your Days Away - doilies & lace, Di's Digis - pile on the flowers

I have a little appeal to share asking if anyone can please spare a handmade card or even two to send to a 13 year old young lady called Maddy who is going to be starting a 6 month course of chemotheraphy and will also be receiving a stem cell transplant from her 15 year old sister Melanie.
I think they are both are incredibly brave & will always remember how thrilled my Jodie was to receive handmade cards from Do Crafts friends when she was poorly and spent 5 months in & out of hospital, so I will be sending cards to both Maddy & Melanie.
 Please pop over to the
SIMON SAYS STAMP BLOG
 and read Jason's post for the card drive
Thanks for stopping by

31 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun! Such a cute tilda! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Mandy, this is completely stunning! I could look at it all day, so many details and Tilda looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Mandy!!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wall hanging hun, lovely detail and those flowers are to die for, if I've commented already on here I'm here again lol as I can't remember if I have or not lol,

    and I'm not on any pills, and you think your bad he he hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mandy this is stunning, it will look gorgeous on your wall, so pretty...wow....

    Am off to see about the cards for Maddy and her sister...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi...!!!!... saw your link in MIM... wow...!!! what a stunning pretty card... love it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning! Gorgeous colors and beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy... I will pop over and get the info to send Maddy a card! LOve this project too... you just never fail to delight the eyes with your creations!

    Happy Sunday,
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Mandy this is stunning!! Love akk if the details and that beautiful soft colour tones. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally stunning card and coloured tilda so beautiful great embellishments and layout:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card !!! Some fabulous details:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy !!! will you please behave - i want to be able to write something other than what i always put on your comment box. But, no, i cant - and its all your fault - ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY GORGEOUSLY EXQUISITIVELY DONE - as per normal of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! So elegant and soft looking. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Mandy this is outstanding, what stunning beauty, the whole creation looks amazing
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! This is stunning Mandy, so many details, all totally gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are always gorgeous Mandy - am getting a card out to the girls this week.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOnderful card and colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. STUNNING creation Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. FAbulous make, love the colour scheme and all your beautiful embellies! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Mandy.....OMG...this is EXQUISITE, PHENOMENAL....A WORK OF ART!!!! I could admire this all day! It is simply breathtaking. Such talent!!!!
    P.S. I will definitely be sending those sweet girls a card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi just the most stunning creation I have ever seen ... totally lost for words ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Mandy,
    What a great card and also I was so touched that I created a blogpost just for Maddy! I only have 180 or so followers but still felt it important to do a separate blog post with your info along with another cause, Send a Smile... if you want to check out the blog post, it is on my blog. http://myeclecticspirit.blogspot. Thanks for taking this on and sharing it. I am asking the few followers I have to do the same! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh WOW this is amazing Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is breath-taking! So much detail. Tilda is amazing and I love the butterfly. All those flowers are gorgeous and the garland is stunning! What an amazing job you've done.
    I shall be popping over to get the address to send some cards to those 2 amazingly brave girls. Thank you so much for sharing some of their story with us.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Too cute hun, love your first Tilda. Fantastic photos of all the delicious details.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow this is just magical so much beautiful detail and just loving all the yummy flowers really love it what a fabulous wall hanging Mandy just adorable! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't know where to look.So many gorgeous details!! i just love the flowers and everything on the tag. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  28. A gorgeous wall hanging Mandy, so many lovely details, and your first Tilda is so sweet:)
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your work is stunning as always Mandy just love the hanging so pretty hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Mandy that is one stunning and beautiful card, I love everything about it. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, so love your colours, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins