Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Virgo Tilda For Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
After a crazy week at work last week where I worked that many hours there didn't seem any point going home lol, I had a very, very long sleep and then decided to shut myself in my craft room for a few hours and it was bliss. I love my little haven in the attic with just Daisy Mae (cat) for company and a few hundred Tilda's of course, and just crafted until hunger got the better of me :) I was a little worried my mojo was off on it's hols but all I actually needed was sleep and peace and quiet to get the mojo up and running again :)

On to today's card -

 at
& this week our challenge is
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Memory Box products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
  
I thought it was high time I inked up the adorable little Virgo Tilda from Magnolia's Zodic collection, gorgeous isn't she?
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair E43, E41, E40, dress B24, B21, B0000, flower C3, C1, C00 / YR23, leaves G99, G94, YG63

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 


 I have decided I need to make a few changes to allow me more time for blogging and the first being no more working 70 hour weeks, and the second being gag the husband lol. Seriously since hubby's stroke he hasn't been able to work and I am struggling with finding some "me time" to enjoy visiting my blog friends and I have to figure a way of changing that so I've decided I need to find him a hobby! I will be making suggestions very carefully as this little crafting hobby he discovered for me is very expensive so I won't be making that mistake when suggesting hobbies for hubs lol. I have got him started on Pinterest now so that should keep him occupied for a while lol.
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by

16 comments:

  1. As always, Mandy, such sweetness! Love your added posies on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly gorgeous honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, this is very pretty! Beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy, this is an adorable card, love it. Very beautiful.
    Hope you will be able to find some more 'me' time.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Mandy I just don't know how you do it! Working all those hours and still creating such TOP notch creations!! YOu ROCK! Delightfully beautiful card and love the MB dies as well as Tilda:). Good luck with hubby's hobby....yes be careful cuz some are costly. LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly is gorgeous Mandy and I love the soft colours and beautiful embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Mandy! just darlin...hope you have a super weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card, love Tilda and love how you arrange the beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love the image and your colouring but I also love the way you have framed Tilda in those beautiful die cuts and embellishments. Stunning.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. another amazing card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute, Mandy! You are so talented not only at coloring but the way you embellish cards is so beautiful :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a stunning card... I love it all :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow--this may be my favorite of all your cards so far! Absolutely gorgeous! I have that scrollwork die & never use it, but maybe now I will. Glad you got some rest & good luck on a hobby for hubs! Mine needs one, too, since he retired--LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins