Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Tilda With Bow Knot - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello peeps!
OMG it's got so cold again here in the South West! I got home from work about 9.30pm last night, hubs was tucked up in bed, Gareth was tucked up in bed & my house felt like a fridge!!!
We haven't had hot water since last Thursday & a gas engineer finally arrived to "fix" the boiler yesterday while I was at work, only he needed to order a new valve for it so couldn't fix it. Jodie told him he had to text me & tell me as I was so looking forward to soaking my poor shoulder in a nice hot bath after work & I'd been ranting for days about how I was missing my baths & didn't like showers, but he wasn't brave enough to text me lol. Not only did he not fix my boiler but the stupid man switched the timer off so the heating hadn't been on all day / evening, & hubs & Gareth had gone to bed as they were so cold but neither realised the heating wasn't on!
Thank goodness I am a woman & blessed with the common sense required to realise the heating wasn't on & rectify it by clicking a switch lol.

It's Wednesday which means ..........  




 at
& this week our challenge is
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.


Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

Crafters Companion very kindly sent my lovely teamies & I two packs of Spectrum Aqua Markers to play with this challenge.
If you like to colour with distress inks you will love these Aqua Markers. They are easy to blend & come in a fab range of colours.
I however have not done them justice by attempting to colour a sweet  Tilda with them! I am not at all happy with how little Tilda turned out & wish I'd stuck to an image of some nice easy flowers for my first play with them. That's just typical of me though I have to do things the hard way lol. 

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

AND Spectum Noir will also  be giving away an Aqua Markers set of the winners choice to one lucky winner !


Simon Says Stamp


I only have two more shifts to work and I am on holiday for a week :) I spent my weekend off reorganising my little downstairs craft room & it's taken much longer than I expected as I just hadn't realised quite how much stash I still had stored in there. I just need to tweak my storage organisation a little and I'll be happy with it again.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=search_shop_redirect
 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

26 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Mandy and your colouring is fab! You don't see it the way the rest of us do!!
    You can colour with anything and your embellies are always so pretty and perfect.
    How are you getting on with the polychromos? I keep intending to ask but then forget, it's my old age!
    Take care hunny
    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Mandy - what a stunning card - you must spend hours on these amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Tilda came out fabulously!!! :) beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) such a lovely Tilda and all the details are perfect as always :-) all of the embellishments are beautiful, I spent ages admiring this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, BRRR just reading your post made me feel cold :-/ hope they fix your water heater soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I adore this card Mandy!! Would love to receive this in the mail!! Just gorgeous!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the soft coloring! You are such a PRO when it comes to coloring! LOVE the card, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, you're too hard on yourself - I love how this turned out, such wonderful soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Mandy, beautiful colours and colouring of the cute Tilda with your wonderful usual embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image, love this little Tilda! As always, your embellishing is beautiful!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow she is so pretty !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful work.
    Beautifully presented and has a lovely color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful work.
    Beautifully presented and has a lovely color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Mandy. The image is on my wish list - she is adorable. Such a beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card! It was fun being part of the design team with you this month! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card with wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a gorgeous card and love the pretty colours you've used.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. O wowww, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are still soooooo my favorite card maker!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think i need to learn from you're colloring skills hihi!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely gorgeous and glad to hear the aqua markers are great since it's something I've been looking to get!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't imagine not being happy with the way this card turned out! It's elegant, lavishly embellished, and simply stunning in every sense of the word. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh she is so adorable and your design is so fabulous. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think she looks adorable--that green is so beautiful! Your cards are all masterpieces, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the coloring its amazing to me. Loving all the yummy layering and embellishments. Thanks for the laughs at the beginning, hope you got that heater prob fixed by now! Yes, thank goodness you're a woman blessed with common sense! LOL... so funny!
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins