Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 22 April 2015

CAS & Tilda With Butterfly - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps!
I've been away for a few days to Centre Parks on a working holiday and hopefully by the time my blog post is published I will be on my way back home :)
 

It's Wednesday which means ..........   
 

 at
& this week our challenge is
CAS - Clean & Simple!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.


Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
 
I am so not comfortable making CAS cards so this was a challenge for me to leave the card alone!
 It's not photographed too well but hopefully you'll be able to see it ok!
On this card I stamped the pretty Hero Arts Hydrangea stamp with Versamark & heat embossed it with Hero Arts white embossing powder & then coloured it with distress inks.
 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


 
I also have a Spring inspired Tilda With Butterfly wooden wall hanging to share with you today so my style of creations kind of goes from one extreme to the other lol.
 The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, clothes - C3, C1, C00 / G21, G43, G40, watering can - C4, C2, C0, Butterflies - N9, N7, N5 / R12, R01, R000 / YR04, YR20, YR000, flowers -  YR24, YR23, YR21 / G43, G40
 I've used lots embellishments from my stash on this wall hanging. The papers I've had for ages & are by Kaiser (I think!), the pretty Hydrangea flowers are by Prima & those adorable little ladybirds are by Woodware.
 
This wall hanging has already sold but there is another available in my Etsy shop right now!
 I am really enjoying making wall hangings at the moment and have a few more that are almost ready:)
That's me finished for now peeps!
Thanks for stopping by
 


20 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Mandy - I bet you wince at the CAS challenges but you knocked it out of the park!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hydrangea may be my favorite HA flower stamp - LOVE the way you framed it up with embossing! And I love the lace and flowers all around your sweet Tilda, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) I love the CAS flower, very pretty and I love your delicate colouring. Fab wall hanging too, Tilda has to have a look in too haha :-)

    Hope you had a good time, a holiday and getting paid to do it sounds like my kinda holiday, can I sign up ? ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous Mandy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are so pretty and I love the clean designs! And wow, your wall hanging is absolutely stunning! I'm always so impressed and inspired by how you use embellishments on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 stunning pieces of work Mandy. Hope you have enjoyed your break! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work, Mandy! I love the way you colored the hydrangea! WOW!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fabulous card Many, Tilda is just adorable and your hydrangea card is beautiful, a lovely design and such a beautifully coloured stamp and wonderful elements!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Beautiful!! Gorgeous Flower Card.. Love the embossing!! Beautiful soft feel to it!! And Tilda is so Sweet on the watering can.. Great Details and Beautiful Sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, both cards are realy beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  12. your C&s card is amazing!!!! and wonderful tilda card too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. both of these are just beautiful! hope you have a nice trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous CAS card! .hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful hydrangea! I love the way you've colored it and how pretty it is against the kraft, embossed background! I'd say you do CAS very well! Wonderful coloring on Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card and wall hanging Mandy! That hydrangea is so pretty!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mandy, you are so gifted in card making. Even your CAS is a cut above due to your precision and detail. You are very blessed to have this wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards, Mandy, the colours are so pretty.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both these cards !!
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins