Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Make Your Own Background - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps!
 I've had some very annoying computer issues this week but thankfully it's all fixed & raring to go again :)
I've been very naughty this morning & am stalling doing the dreaded monthly grocery shopping! Poor hubs has been up since 7am eager to enjoy his supermarket fix, & lazy me has been having a very rare lay in & putting it off as long as possible. Hubs is like a kid at Christmas so I'm going to have to give in & take him soon lol.

It's Wednesday which means ..........  
 

 at
& this week our challenge is
Make Your Own Background
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.


Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
 The image I've used is by MFT and is called "You're So Special To Me", unfortunately it's unavailable in store at present.
I've created my background papers by stamping some of the flowers from the stamp set in Versamark, then embossing with Hero Arts White embossing powder, & blending Antique Linen over the paper. The hearts paper was created by stamping Simon's lovely Drawn Hearts Background Stamp in Frayed Burlap, heat setting the ink & then blending Antique Linen over it. And my last panel was created by blending Iced Spruce over white paper & embossing it with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder.
 
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin E11, E00, E000, R12, hair E43, E41, E40, top & bag B23, B21, B0000, shorts - C3, C1, C00, boots - W3, W1, W00
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

 

With my computer problems this week I haven't been able to update my Etsy store until today or visit many of you so when the dreaded shopping is done I will enjoy catching up with you all :)
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=search_shop_redirect
 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mandy! Love that sweet image and the pretty flowers!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearts and flowers and a SWEET image! You know how to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card as you know do it !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful layers and details! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those colours together, and the butterflies flying around look so gorgeous. (so wish i could colour like you) - also wish i could get the hang of sewing on my cards, looks so effective, (3 years later and i still havent used my sewing machine lol) :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, wow it's gorgeous, love the design, image and your lovely colouring too,
    Hope your ok,
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image, your colouring and design. Exquisitely made.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, Mandy! I love how you made her little shirt ombre :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image a lot. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card Mandy, I love the sweet image and gorgeous flowers!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card!! Lovely background.. Love all the embossed and stamped details.. Great layers and panels. ..-And Perfect sewing!! And the image i so sweet.. Great Decorated and FAB coloring!! Beautiful card with lots of work behind it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo pretty Mandy, love the little girl x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello Mandy! sweet card, luv the hearts and dots background! hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and sweet card. Great use of colors. Excellent shadow form.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins