Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Anything But A Card - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I can''t believe another week has already passed since our last challenge!


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Anything But A Card
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring

We R Memory Keepers logo

 goodies on our creations this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.


My project for this weeks challenge was incredibly quick & simple to create using the Pillow Box Punch Board. I'd not used a punch board before & was surprised how quick & easy they are to use.
I used some Prima paper to punch out my pillow box & once assembled I decorated it with twine, a Simon Says Stamp tag & sentiment & then popped a pretty Prima flower on it to finish.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 





It's a very short & sweet post from me again this week as I am still suffering from my lung infection, one lung has healed the other still has crackles on it so I'm on my second course of antibiotics & I stupidly decided to return to work on Sunday as I was feeling a bit better. I hadn't taken into account that resting at home & feeling a bit better is a whole lot different from being fit enough to work a 13 hour shift caring for other people & I feel totally exhausted & regret not listening to the doctor now, silly me.
That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, I do hope you are resting now ? Get some vitamin b in you it really helps with infections and also boosts energy.
    Beautiful pillow box, I love the wrmk punch boards.
    Rest up lovely and get better soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pillow box Mandy, the paper and flower are absolutely fabulous, perfect! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you packaged this Pillow Box!! I love the white embossing on kraft tag! Fabulous, Mandy! Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Hope you are on the mend now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty way to present a little gift, Mandy! Love that you topped it with a flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins