Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Winter Birthday - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
The sun is shining & it's really mild here today & I'm keeping my fingers crossed we don't get the snow we are forecast tomorrow! That's a sure sign I'm getting old as I used to love the snow lol.

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Winter Birthday
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring

Lawn Fawn logo

 goodies on our cards this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.


I've used some Lawn Fawn stamps & dies on today's card, the cute Winter Sparrows stamp & dies set, Hugs die & the presents are from the Home For The Holiday's stamp & dies set.
I've also used Simon Says Stamps Falling Snow stencil to make it more obvious my card is for a Winter birthday. Again my card is very simple this week due to being unwell & as simple as it is this took me days to create due to only being able to sit at my desk for short periods as I ache so much. Thankfully my antibiotics must be working as I am feeling a little better today, fingers crossed it lasts!

The copic colours I've used are -
Sparrows - E44, E43, E41 / C3, C1, C00 / R12, R01, R000, presents - G43, G21, G40 / Y23, Y21, Y000 / R12, R01, R000 / C3, C1, C00.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. It is adorable ! Have to love these little birdies.
    Glad you are feeling a bit better lovely, fingers crossed you are on the mend.
    Sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) these little sparrows are adorable and I love how you have them fluttering all over the card, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of these sweet birds, Mandy! Love the soft colors and the doily, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is gorgeous!
    love it!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card & design! Love the doily in the background :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Mandy love the image also the gorgeous colours and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from SSS to say how much I loved your card!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet card, Mandy! I love the plaid background & use of the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mandy! luv the snow on the kraft card base, super cute embellies too! hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy, your card is a birthday delight. The sparrows are pure sweetness and I adore the fact that you're sending birthday hugs! The stencil work is so pretty and I love the softness of your creation. You are forever inspiring, be it a simpler style or more elaborate. I hope you are feeling much better by now, sweet friend. Sending lots of healing hugs your way!

    Also, I recently saw you comment on a mutual friend's FB post (we have 17!)... lovely Becky, I believe. I am going to send you a request so I can sprinkle you with sunshine and be available if you ever need me! I typically only use it for crafty love and prayerful support, but I love any chance to deliver a wee bit of happiness. :) Have a wonderful night, dear friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins