Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Clean & Simple - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Listening to the wind & rain last night from our first storm of the season it would seem Autumn has arrived!
I'm feeling really thankful our weather is nothing like what other poor people have suffered from hurricane Irma & hope my crafty friends affected by it are all safe.


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is -
CLEAN & SIMPLE!

& this week the design team are featuring some of the lovely

CAS-ual Fridays logo

on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


A big thank you to CAS-ual Fridays for very kindly allowing my teamies & I to choose a stamp set we wanted to feature. I chose the lovely Pinecones clear stamp set.

I have stamped the Pinecones in Simon Says Stamps Khaki ink, the branches in Leaf Green ink & the sentiment in Black. I decided I wanted to add some more depth to my image so added some shading using Polychromo pencils, & I also added a few Honey Gold glitter drops to finish.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Keep an eye on the Store Blog as there is lots of new products, giveaways & inspiration right throughout STAMPtember® 


My first lovely  STAMPtember®  order has arrived, the trouble is I already want more lol.


Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. It's lovely, the depth you have added is beautiful.
    The storm has been a strong one hasn't it, wind is blowing like crazy here. Hope you are doing good lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat set, Mandy! Love the sentiment that's included, and your pine cone sprig looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the pine cones are beautiful, I love how you coloured them, and the verse is lovely, the whole design is stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation Mandy~those gold drops are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful pinecone image and that sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! That's a great stamp set, the pinecones and sentiment are wonderful ๐Ÿ˜. Nice to meet you at Simon Says Stamp and wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins