Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Thinking Of You! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Thank you for the well wishes, thankfully the antibiotics have worked well & I'm feeling so much better and ready to get back in my craft room :)


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is -
THINKING OF YOU!

& this week the design team are featuring

Memory Box logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring the gorgeous Memory Box Butterfly Medley. I absolutely love this die, it's so pretty and easy to use, I don't know why I've never bought it before!
I've kept this card really simple as with all those pretty butterflies it doesn't need much else.

Supplies used -


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. Yay so glad you are all better 😀

    That die is so pretty and love the monochrome theme it works so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added dimension to this by letting the black background show around each butterfly. Very creative design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the butterflies! I think I need this die too! so pretty and perfect for this CAS design, simply stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy love it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this amazing card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The partial die cut butterflies are so elegant in how you popped them out a bit!! SO pretty!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun die, Mandy - love that you used it with woodgrain card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Mandy,
    I am thinking of you too
    hope you and your love ones are ok
    big hug Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card..love this butterfly dies..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins