Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Add A Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Another week has flown by & I am hibernating in my craft room for a couple of days as I now have a three days off work :)


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
Add A Sentiment!

This week the design team are featuring

Clearly Besotted logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I have created a card using a pretty Clearly Besotted Beautiful Friend clear stamp set which I have coloured with my copics.
I had decided to place an embossed background behind my image but changed my mind and used the same pretty floral stamp to create the background & I mounted the image onto foam tape to add a little dimension

The copic colours I've used are -
RV95, RV93, RV91, BG96, BG93, G94, G43.

 Other supplies used -


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes.




Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy, this is gorgeous! Love your idea to stamp the branch in the background, too! What a lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love how you used the same design. for the background paper too, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    Enjoy your days off!! Hope you have many happy hours of crafting :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Mandy. Colouring is awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring of the flower. Love the pettals. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image & coloring--love this, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins