Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I've been a busy girl and have spent two days having a huge clear out and tidy in my craft room and it looks lovely again now. Naturally of course I won't be able to find anything now but it looks nice and I am wanting to spend as much time as possible in there playing lol.

It's Wednesday which means -


 at
& this week our challenge is
ANYTHING GOES!

This week the design team are featuring
Art Impressions

Art Impressions logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I have created a card using Art Impressions 29 Again Stamp Set which I have stamped in Memento ink and coloured with my copics.

The copic colours I have used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R30, hair - BV00, N3, N1, N0, clothes - B18, B16, / C3, C1, C00 / W4, W2, W0, balloon - B01, B000, B0000, earrings - B18, B16, B02, apron - C3, C1, C00, lipstick - R29, R27.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes.


 I have another card today which I created for Simon Says Stamps new
  LOVE 
release and I am featuring the beautiful new Shining Heart Die. Some of you may have already spotted this card on Instagram but the photo wasn't as clear as this one!


I die cut the Shining Heart several times to create my background using white card stock and then blended Broken China distress ink over it ensuring I inked the area around the heart a little darker than the rest of my background. I then glittered all the hearts that I had die cut and popped them back into the cut out areas.
The sentiment is from Simon's Friendship Messages stamp set and I have heat embossed it using Simon Says Stamps white embossing powder, and to finish I added a few random pearls.

 


Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Mandy. I love the image on the first one LOVE what you created with the die on the second.
    Clear out sounds good, we are having a huge skip delivered tomorrow to start the clearout here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Mandy, love there '29' again ;-) she is a hoot and the colours and paper are fab ;-)
    Love the heart card too, that die is so pretty and I love the blue :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hearts card--beautiful! The BD card is so cute & also pretty with the beautiful design, paper & coloring! PS--how funny--a water dog who doesn't like the rain! Your comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, your image is fantastic - makes me smile ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp set always makes me giggle! You brought it to life so perfectly and beautifully! I love the plaid paper for the background :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday card and such a great coloring job on the image! I've been 29 for 44 years now LOL Love the shining hearts card too - what a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, fab cards, think I've seen one of them somewhere before lol, I cleared some of my stuff the other day too, I don't know where anything is now either, oh well will find it eventually lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins