Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Add A Die Cut - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Happy Valentines Day to all those of you who celebrate it!


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
Add A Die Cut!

This week the design team are featuring

Penny Black logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



This week I have created a card featuring Penny Blacks Make A Wish stamp and Gentle Whisper 6x6 paper pad.

As you know I don't often use yellow but I've challenged myself to give it another go and I actually like the yellow / grey / white colour combination surprisingly lol.

The die cuts I have used on this little card are - Simon Says Stamps Butterfly Drift, Stacked Hearts, Scallop Stitches & Large Tags dies, I have added lots of pretty little hydrangeas which are die cut using Spellbinders Hydrangea die set and also added lots of pearls, Nuvo Crystal Drops & twine. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Bouquet Of Thanks stamp set and I have stamped it Simon's Intense Black ink.

The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R30, hair - N8, N7, N6, N4, clothes - C3, C1, C00 / Y21, Y15, Y11, Y00, Y000, grass - G94, G43, G40.

 Other supplies used -


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes.


I have been so busy in my craft room the last few days catching up with card orders and I have even managed to squeeze in a couple of cards for my very neglected Etsy shop at last!

Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the image is super cute and the papers and all of the details are so pretty. Beautiful colouring and I love the sparkly butterflies :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should use Yellow more often cos it looks fab.
    This image always looks so sassy and sweet I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! I love how you brought it to life! You are the embellishment queen, Mandy! It's just lovely!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy this is a gorgeous card and your design is lovely.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and I love all your added die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy, I love the colour combo and fabulous die cuts :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, I love all the tiny flowers and this image is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Love all the little elements!
    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooooo beautiful
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins