Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Easter Inspiration - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Feeling a little better only lasted a couple of days & my doctor said I ticked all the boxes for having Australian flu! She also thinks my total lack of energy, huge glands, temperature & enlarged tonsils could be due to glandular fever so I'll need a blood test in a couple of weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's just the flu that is making  me feel so rubbish!


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
Easter / Inspired 

Easter/Spring Inspo Board

& this week the design team are featuring

Your Next Stamp logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This weeks card features Your Next Stamps Yummy Cupcake Bunny clear stamp which I have coloured with my copics.
I almost had to give up trying to make a card for this challenge as it took a ridiculous 2 days & lots of rests to eventually come up with a totally CAS card!
All I did for the background on this little card was I masked the bunny & blended some Spun Sugar distress ink around the cute image & then added a few Crystal Drops.

The copic colours I have used are -
bunny - C3, C1, C00 / RV52, RV10, RV000, cupcake - E33, E31, E30 / RV52, RV10, RV000 / BVO1, BV11, BV00 / Y11, Y02, Y00 / B41, B00, B000 / G43, G40, G000 / R12, R01, R000.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 





I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

Thanks to my beautiful Daisy Mae cat jumping onto my laptop the other day & then it not uploading any photographs I was unable to share my card for  Simon Says Stamp new Best Days release.
Thankfully I have managed to restore it & it's back to normal so can share my cards today. 
On this little card I have featured Simon's lovely Sweet Elephant dies.


I used a mix of MFT Watercolor Wash paper for the elephants body & Doodlebug paper for the ears, & of course Simon's lovely You Matter stamp set & You wafer die.

I had so many ideas popping into my head when using this die so you will definitely be seeing these little elephants again :)


Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the little bunny is adorable and I love the colours and simple background, the crystal drops look so pretty with the simple pink. LOVE it :-)

    Hope you feel better soon XXX

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've colored that sweet bunny to perfection and I just love the card! Cute elephants on the 2nd card too, and I'm so glad you got your computer working again after the kitty invasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Mandy! Love how you added the crystal drops around the bunny and the elephant card is SO SWEET!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, really love that bunny stamp ! Hope you are soon feeling much better, have lots of rest :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Mandy. So sorry you're still poorly I do hope the blood tests come back clear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, these are so super cute. Love the bunny and the crystal drops just finish it perfectly.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins