Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I can't believe how fast the weeks fly by & that it's almost the end of April!
I have been so busy in my craft room but can't share anything I have created yet as I have been working on catching up with lots of card orders.


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
ANYTHING GOES!

& this week the design team are featuring

My Favorite Things logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On this weeks DT card I have featured MFT's Wonky Stitched Rectangle Frames & Stitched Clouds Edges.
To create the background I used MFT's Stitched Cloud Edges to make templates for the clouds and then lightly blended Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar, Broken China, Scattered Straw & Milled Lavender distress inks over them, and then die cut the pretty pastel cloud background using MFT's Wonky Stitched Rectangle Frames.

I stamped a couple of balloons onto my background from Simon Says Stamps Birthday Celebrations stamp set & also onto copic cardstock & coloured them with my copics & I also stamped a few little stars from the stamp set in distress inks around the balloons. I then fussy cut just the balloons that I had stamped onto the copic card stock minus the strings & adhered them to my background. The sentiment has been die cut using Simon's Happy Birthday wafer dies & I have added a few drops of Pale Periwinkle Jewel Drops.

The Copic's colours I've used are -

BV01, BV00, BV0000 / RV52, RV10, RV0000

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 






Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the rainbow clouds. Hope you are well my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the colourful clouds are so pretty and I love the sentiment and balloons, perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those clouds in the background in all the subtle beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Mandy, the background is gorgeous ! Love the big sentiment too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, Mandy! I love the multi-color blending in the clouds!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such darling cards!! A beautiful background!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is delightful card, brilliant cloud background love the soft pastel colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins