Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 9 May 2018

For The Boys! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I am counting down to being on annual leave, just 3 shifts to go and I'm done for 12 whole lovely days off :)
I am at long last meeting a very precious baby this afternoon who was born on my birthday which I was over the moon about but unfortunately he has been a very, very poorly little man & had to stay in hospital for sometime. I can't tell you how much I have looked forward to this day & no doubt there will be tears as well as cuddles all round lol.


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
FOR THE BOYS!

& this week the design team are featuring

Lawn Fawn logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On this weeks DT card I am featuring Lawn Fawns Home For The Holidays stamp set & Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad. Technically this is a Christmas stamp set but I thought it would work perfectly with Simon Says Stamps From The Rooftops stamp set to create this little scene & I have coloured it with my copics.

The Copic's colours I've used are -
Car - N3, N1, N0 / C3, C1, C00 / B23, B21, B41, road - C3, C1, C00, trees - G99, G94, G43, mountains - C3, C1, C00 / YG07, YG06, YG00, G43, G40. 

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a beautiful card, Mandy! I love how you combined SSS mountains and the cute little car, making a delightful mood. And those fresh green colors make my mind bright. Perfect in everyway.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the whole road trip scene is fabulous, beautiful colouring and I love the plaid paper :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy!

    Such a cute card I LOVE those clouds and the way you colored the trees.The plaid paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.. I was just gonna make a boys card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy, what a super boys card, my grandson would love this. Love the colours and papers and the wonky stitching is ace.
    Enjoy your long awaited cuddles and your hols, hope the sun shines.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great boys card! Lovely paper and colors! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mandy! I love this card especially because it is so soothing to the eyes! The colors of this card are so pretty. The scene and the layering, simply marvelous :) I love how you used the patterned paper to tie in the whole card together. :) xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy what a great scene! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty design, Mandy!! And the plaid background paper goes with your scene PERFECTLY!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling, Mandy! Love the greens and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its so nice card.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely little scene. That plaid paper matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great scene and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute card and I love the way you built the scene -thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins