Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Use A Die or Punch! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at
& this week our challenge is

USE A DIE OR PUNCH!

& this week the design team are featuring

Birch Press Design logo
Birch Press Design

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Birch Press Celebrate Sugar Script Die which I have die cut with Simon's Woodgrain Card Stock. The pretty flowers stamp is Simon Says Stamps Center Cut Flowers Background Stamp which I have stamped with Versamark Watermark emboss ink heat embossed it using white embossing powder & then coloured with my copics.

For the small flecks of colour on my white background I have used some ink from my RV93 copic refill so that I could match it perfectly with the colours of my flowers.

The stamped part of my sentiment is from one of Simon's stamp sets but typically I can't remember which one! I had a big stack of Simon's stamps on my desk and was flicking through them until I found what I wanted so I need to search through my stamp sets and check which packet it was from.

The copic colours I've used are -
G94, G43, G40 / RV95, RV93, RV91 / Y19, Y15.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Don't forget our kids Summer Vacation challenge is up and running for kids aged 2-16 inclusive and the theme is -
with 

Kid'sChallenge-01

Click on the banner or HERE to take you directly to the challenge post.

Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. Utterly beautiful, gorgeous colouring...I need this set its so pretty. Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another swooner, Mandy - I adore these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the flowers are stunning, so beautifully coloured and I love that you used a copic refill to splatter the background! I would never have thought to do that!! The whole design of this is so pretty! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those soft pink flowers are so, so gorgeous. Love the splattered background and your brave move to put the sentiment panel and dies over those pretty flowers. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful it is! Your elegant floral designs are always my favorite, Mandy! I'm in awe of your copic colorimg on this card. Beautiful♡. I love RV95/93/91 and G40, too. But I'm noy sure that I will be able to create such wonderful shades like you do.
    Have a lovely day♡

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and creative is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card screams perfection! I can't get over how beautifully you colored the florals. AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card, Mandy. Your coloring has me in awe each week. I really love your style. What a great idea to use a copic refill so that it would match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Mandy! Love the soft coloring and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins